Ahsanullah University Admission Circular-Fall 2018: Ahsanullah University has two semesters. One is spring and other is fall. Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (Aust) Admission Circular for spring 2018 has been published. Ahsanullah University offers Engineering/Architect Program, BBA/MBA, and Emba programs. From this section, you can know the Ahsanullah University admission circular, admission test date, admission test results for Fall 2018.
Admission Circular Highlights (Engineering/Architecture Programs)
|Application Start Date||21 July 2018|
|Application Deadline||7 August 2018|
|Date of verification of FF and RA Documents||14 August 2018|
|Application Fee (Amount)||500/-|
|Shortlist Published for admission Test||3 September 2018|
|Date of Admission Test||9 September 2018|
|Publication of Merit list||13 September 2018|
Offered Program and Seat list:
|Offered Programs||Number of Seats|
|Bachelor of Architecture (Arc)||50|
|B.Sc in Civil Engineering (CE)||150|
|B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||150|
|B.Sc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)||200|
|B.Sc in Textile Engineering (TE)||150|
|B.Sc in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||100|
|B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering (ME)||100|
Requirements for Admission:
For General Candidates:
- S.C Passed in Science Subjects with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The Candidate must have minimum GPA 4.00 (With Additional Subjects)
- Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC must have minimum 8.50 (with Additional Subjects)
For GCE and O-Level Candidates:
- GCE O-level or equivalent with at least five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & English
- GCE A-level or equivalent in Math, Physics & Chemistry with minimum equivalent GPA of 4.0
- Sum of equivalent GPA of GCE O & A-level: Min 5
- Conversion Scale: A/A*=5,B=4,C=3& D=2
Note: Candidates passing HSC or equivalent examinations only in 2017 or 2016 can apply.
Ahsanullah University has an SMS and Web-Based Application System. General candidates can apply through SMS and web-based application, and candidates passing GCE O & A-level exams need to collect prescribed application forms from the university campus. Application forms for overseas students are available on the university website or you can download the form in the download attachments section.
Before apply make sure that you have,
- Eligibility for Application
- A Tele talk Prepaid SIM
- Your education Information.
- Short Name/Board Keyword, Faculty Short name/ Keyword, the Short name of Group.
Short Name of Board/Board Keyword:
|Board||Keyword/Short Name||Board||Keyword/Short Name|
Short Name of Faculty:
Engineering and Architecture – ENG
Short Name of Group:
|Remote and Undeveloped Area||RA|
Instruction for Submitting Application by sms, is given below:
Go to Tele talk prepaid mobile message option and type the following message:
SMS Format- Type AUST <space> SSC Board Name (Short name) <space> SSC Roll <space> Passing Year <space> HSC Board Name <space> HSC Roll <space> Passing Year <space> Faculty Name (Short name) <space> Group (Short Name/Keyword) and send it to 16222
For General Candidates:
Example: AUST DHA 111255 2015 DHA 125484 2017 ENG GL and send it to 16222
For Freedom Fighters Candidate:
Example: AUST DHA 111255 2015 DHA 125484 2017 ENG FF and send it to 16222
For Remote/Undeveloped Area Candidate:
Example: AUST DHA 111255 2015 DHA 125484 2017 ENG RA and send it to 16222
Reply from Tele talk for Valid Candidates (example):
NAME, YOUR PIN IS 94563122. PAY TK 500 AS APPLICATION FEE THROUGH 2ND SMS -“AUST<space>YES<space>PIN<space>YOUR MOBILE NUMBER”.
Reply from Tele talk for Non-Qualified Candidates (example):
You do not qualify because your GPA is less than required or math not found or year of passing not fulfilled.
SMS Format: Type AUST <space> YES <space> PIN <space> Your Mobile Number (Any Operator) and send it to 16222.
EXAMPLE: AUST YES 94563122 01711000000
Reply from Tele talk (example): CONGRATS!! Name. Fee received successfully for AUST admission. Password is PFDJRP and user ID is 70180.
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD:
- After completing your admission process by SMS The applicants can download their Admit Card/Application Receipt, from the following web link: Official Website
- For download the admit card, you will need your User ID and Password.
- After input that, you will be asked to upload your photo and Signature
- Photo Instruction: Width: 300 pixels & height: 300 pixels, and file size not more than 100 KB
- Signature Instruction: Width: 300 pixels & height: 80 pixels, and file size not more than 60 KB
- After uploading your photo and signature, you will get a download link to download your admit card.
The Ahsan Ullah University has been published the Admission test seat plan. To search your seat plan, please download the seat plan from below link-
Ahsanullah University Seat Plan- Download
Ahsanullah University Admission Test:
- The Admission test will be held on 9 September 2018 at 9.00 am in the AUST campus.
- There will be an MCQ type Admission Test in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English from HSC syllabus for the candidates seeking admission to Engineering Faculty (Architecture and all Engineering programs).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be allowed to sit for the Admission Test.
- The shortlists will be prepared based on the results of the candidates in their SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
- All the eligible candidates for Admission Test will receive the following message from Tele talk: “You are selected for Admission Test on 9 September 2018 at 9.00 am.
- You must bring your Admit Card /Application Receipt along with:
- A recent passport-sized Color photograph
- Counterpart of Application Form for GCE candidates.
For More information Download the admission test Instruction- Download
Admission Test Result:
The final Merit Lists will Be Published on Ahsanullah University Official Website on 13.09.2018. The instructions concerning the final selection of the candidates and choice of program to be pursued.
Merit list of candidates (Engg.) for Spring 2018 Semester
- According to Merit Position- Download
- The Merit List According To Receipt ID- Download
- The merit list will be based on admission test result
- Your S.S.C and H.S.C Result will also include in the merit list.
Preparation of Merit Lists for Architecture and Engineering programs and full details, you can find found in the Download Sections.
Cancellation of Ahsanullah University Admission
A newly admitted 1st year 1st-semester student can cancel his/her admission from a program through a written application within 9(nine) days from the day of starting of classes of the semester,
In this case, he/she will get the refund of deposit money except for Registration and Admission fees.
Download Attachments Section
|Ahsanullah University admission Circular||Download|
|Remote and Undeveloped Area||Download|
|Full requirement details English medium student||Download|
|Full requirement details Remote and undeveloped area||Download|
|Full Merit List Details||Download|
For more details and information: go to Official Website of Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology – Official Website