Bangladesh Ordnance Factories-BOF just published a job circular. Apply- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Job Circular at bof.teletlak.com.bd. The BOF Job circular, Apply and Payment Instruction, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Bangladesh Ordnance Factories BOF Exam Result is as follows from bof.teletalk.com.bd or bof.gov.bd.
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Just announced the exam date of BOF. The candidate now can download the BOF admit card for different Post. To Download the BOF Admit card see our Admit Card Section.
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Exam Result has published the BOF written test exam result and Viva Notice for different posts. See our BOF Result Section for more details.
|Application Starting Date||:||26 February 2018|
|Application Deadline||:||20 March 2018|
|Payment Amount||:||112/- for 1 to 12 Post and 56/- for 13 to 18 posts|
|Application||:||Web-based Application and SMS Payment System|
Position and Eligibility
- Sub Assistant Chemist– Bachelor degree in chemistry from any recognized University
- Office Superintendent- Bachelor degree with minimum 2nd Class result from any recognized University and 3-years working experience to operate a computer.
- Senior Assistant: Bachelor degree (2nd Class result) from any university and expert to operate a computer. Typing speed- Bengali (25 WPM), English (30 WPM)
- Gate Inspector: Bachelor Degree from any reputed university. For GCO experienced candidate the education qualification is SSC Passed.
- Steno Typist Cum PA: HSC Passed. Stenographer Speed- Bengali (60 WPM), English (80 WPM), Typing Speed- Bengali (25 WPM), English (30 WPM).
- Office Assistant cum Computer Typist: HSC pass. Computer Typing Bengali and English- 20 WPM.
- MAT LAB Assistant: HSC Passed in minimum 2nd Class with Chemistry and Physics Subjects.
- Driver: SSC Pass. Must have driving experience of Heavy Vehicles.
- Godown Keeper: SSC pass.
- Junior Technician: SSC Pass with have a technical certificate from any technical institution.
- Fireman: SSC pass. Experience Candidate will get preference.
- Security Worker: SSC Pass
- Technical Helper: SSC Pass
- Orderly: SSC Pass
- Mali: Eight-Pass. Experience applicant will be preferred.
- Labour: Eight-Pass
- Cleaner: Eight-Pass
- Gate Guard: SSC Pass
Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Apply Instruction
Interested candidates can apply through Bangladesh Ordinance Factories BOF Official Website bof.gov.bd or you can directly apply through the following instruction.
- Go to URL- bof.teletalk.com.bd
- Apply Online- Select your desired post
- Fill up application form with correct and appropriate information
- Give your active Mobile Number (it will be required later)
- Captcha Code- Type the exact same word/letter shown in the image.
- Click- Next
- Check all your information.
- Upload your photo and Signature
- Photo Instructions- Photo must be 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB.
- Signature Instruction- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB
- Click Browse to select your photo as well as signature.
- Then click Submit.
- After that, a page will appear with a USER ID (In Later, it will be required for payment)
- Download and print the applicant copy
After Successfully submission your online application form, you must have to pay the application fees within 72 hours from the submission of your online application form. Your application will not be accepted unless you make the payment. The payment instruction is as follows:
First SMS- Format:
Go to your mobile phone SMS and Type
BOF <space> USER ID and Send it to 16222.
Example: BOF FEDCBA and Send it to 16222
By sending this SMS, you will get an SMS like this. Reply: Your Name, Tk…………… will be charged as application fee. your PIN is 87584128. To pay fee Type BOF< space >yes< space> PIN and send to 16222.
Second SMS- Format:
Again go to your mobile phone SMS and type
BOF <space> YES <space> PIN and Send it to 16222
Example: BOF YES 87584128 and send it to 16222.
After that, you will get a congratulation SMS. Reply: Congratulations your Name, payment completed successfully for BOF Application for post xxxxxxxxx . User ID is (FEDCBA) and password (xxxxxxxx).
Save this USER ID and Password, For Download the Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Admit Card.
BOF Payment Status Check:
To check, your payment status at online:
- Visit- bof.teletalk.com.bd
- Click Payment Status
- Type your USER ID
- click Submit
- If you completed your payment, it will show paid unless it will show- please pay the application fees.
Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Admit card
Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Authority has been published the Admit Card. The BOF has been notified the candidate to download their admit by mobile phone SMS and the official website of Bangladesh Ordnance Factories.
To Download the BOF Admit Card:
- Visit- http://bof.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard/index.php
- Input Your User ID and Password
- Select your post name
- Click Submit to Download the admit card.
Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Seat Plan
The Candidate can find the BOF seat plan, exam date and time on the Admit Card. You can also find more update information at bof.gov.bd for BOF Exam Date, Center and More Information.
Bangladesh Ordnance Factories Exam Result
BOF Authority has published the Bangladesh Ordnance Factories BOF Exam Result. The Bof Authority has published the BOF Exam Result on the Official Website – bof.gov.bd.
The BOF Authority has published the BOF Written Exam Result exam of 6 April 2018 for 5 Posts and BOF Written Exam Result exam of 20 April 2018.
BOF 5 Post Category Exam Result. See the BOF Exam Result from below Link:
5 Post Name: Gate Inspector, Stenotypist cum PA, Office Assistant cum computer typist, Driver, Matlab Assistant.
BOF 13 Post Category Exam Result. See the Exam Result from below Link:
13 Post Name: Deputy Assistant Chemist, Office Superintendent, Senior Assistant, Godown Keeper, Junior Technician. Fireman, Security Guard, Technical Helper, Ardali, Mali, Labour, Cleaner, Darowan/gate Guard.
BOF Exam Result- VIVA Notice
5 Category Post:
The Candidates are advised to attend the viva exam from 15 may 2018 to 19 may 2018 by below date and time.See the Below image for your details information.
13 Category Post
The 13 Category Post Candidates are advised to attend to Viva 20 May to 3 June 2018 at BOF Hospital and BOF Gulf Club. See the Details from below image:
The Candidate must bring the below documents:
- BOF Applicant Copy.
- BOF Admit Card.
- All Academic Certificates [Main and 1 Copy Attested Photocopies]
- Citizenship Certificate [1 Copy Attested Photocopies]
*** You can save this post by sharing this post on your social sites to know all the details and update information.
|Bangladesh Ordnance Factories BOF Jobs Circular||Download|