BRAC Just published a new job circular for the vacant position of Young Professional Program. The BRAC Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card & Seat Plan, Exam Result, You can get here from careers.brac.net
|Last Date of Application||:||6 April 2018|
|Application Process||:||BRAC e-recruitment system or bdjobs.com or E-mail Process|
|Job Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Age||:||27 Year or Less|
Position and Recruitment: Young Professional Program
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University
- Having Minimum CGPA 3.00 (On a Scale of 4.00) or First Class in Graduation and Post-Graduation Level.
- In Secondary and Higher Secondary have a minimum GPA of 3.50 (On a Scale of 5.00) or First Class in Both S.S.C and H.S.C or Equivalent Examination.
- Divergent thinking
- Having a strong communication skill.
You must have willingness to go anywhere in Bangladesh for a minimum 2 Years.
BRAC Job Circular
Eligible and Interested can apply through BRAC e-recruitment System- careers.brac.net or bdjobs e-mail job positing or Candidates can send their resume at [email protected]
The three processes and Details Application Instruction are as follows:
First, BRAC e-recruitment System:
For Apply through BRAC e-recruitment System, Please follow the below instruction:
- First of All, Visit- careers.brac.net and Select a post.
- After selecting a post- Click Apply Button.
If you have BRAC e-recruitment account just Log in with that information. Please Sign Up if you don’t have user account in BRAC e-recruitment System.
Account Creation Instruction:
- Please do not leave the * marked items blank.
- Use your valid email address wherever is required.
- You can create only one account with your email address.
- Maximum length of your password should be 30.
- After the form is filled out properly please click on Submit button.
- Important After submitting, your User ID and Password will be mailed to your email account.
- Log in with your User ID and Password and Fill up all the information
- Submit the Application
Second, Bdjobs E-mail Job Posting:
If have Don’t have bdjobs.com account, first create an account and login with your USER ID and Password and Send your resume by e-mail.
Third, E-mail You CV:
You can also apply by simply sending your resume or C.V at [email protected] mentioning the post name in the subject.
Comprehensive Package and Benefits:
- Selected Young Professional will get a consolidated Salary of BDT 41,000 per month.
- She/he also gets Health and Life Insurance.
- Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund
- Festival and Performance Bonus
- Gratuity and Others.
BRAC Admit Card Download:
Eligible Candidate will get a notification in their Mobile SMS for download the admit card. To download the admit card visit- careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com and Login with you User Id and Password
You can find details information and update information at the official website of BRAC.
BRAC Seat Plan:
The Brac Authority will publish the seat plan, exam venue and center on their official website- brac.net
BRAC Exam Result:
After the Exam, The BRAC Authority will publish the exam result. You can find your result on brac.net [Official Website]
You can also search it From Here
|BRAC Job Circular [Exam Result- Young Professional Program]||Download Result|
Seems like, you got all the information, For more information Visit- brac.net or careers.brac.net
You may also Like-
Brac Bank Limited Job Circular – See Here
|BRAC Job Circular [Young Professional Program] Details|