Barc University Jobs Circular 2018: Brac University is the Highest Ranked university in Bangladesh (According to QS Asian University Rankings). The Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences (ESS), The Brac Institute of Languages (BIL) and the BRAC Business School (BBS) at BRAC University is inviting applications for the faculty position, for appointment in summer 2018 Semester. The Jobs Details and Particular is given below:
|Application Deadline||:||15 February 2018|
|Apply Process||:||Online System|
The Faculty of Economics and Social Science (ESS):
Position: Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer.
Qualification and Specialization:
- Ph.D. in Economics from internationally reputed university for Associate Professor.
- 7 years Teaching/Research experience as Assistant Professor or its equivalent for at least 4 years for Associate Professor
- 5 publications (including 3 as Assistant Professor) in peer-reviewed journals
- Ph.D. in Economics from internationally reputed university for Assistant Professor
- Preference to applicants with some teaching experience
- Preference to those with publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Minimum educational qualification is master’s degree from a reputed university for Lecturer position.
- Preference to applicants having publications/ research experience.
- Teaching capability include microeconomics/ macroeconomics/ econometrics/ quantitative methods.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
The Faculty of Brac Institute of Languages:
Positions: Assistant Professor, Senior Lecturer, and Lecturer.
Qualification: Ph.D. degree for the Assistant Professor Position and Master’s Degree in ELT/TESOL for Senior Lecturer/Lecturer position
All applicants must have:
- Outstanding academic background
- Excellent command of English
- Previous teaching experience
Jobs Location and Process:
- The successful candidate(s) will be required to take classes at Mohakhali & Savar Campus.
- Candidates selected for the Assistant Professor position will be required to take classes at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
The Faculty of BRAC Business School (BBS):
Positions: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Lecturer.
- Except for the post of Lecturer, candidates are required to have a Ph.D. degree.
- All candidates must have Bachelor and Masters Degrees with excellent academic records.
- Pay and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- Experienced candidates with specialization in the areas of Management Information Systems (e-Commerce, e-Business) and Operation Management will be given preference.
Before applying, make sure that you have that below documents:
- Your Personal Information
- National ID Card Number or Passport Number
- Copies of passport, employment pass/work authorizations, and similar documents;
- Contact details (such as Mobile number, e-mail address and Contact address);
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
- Current and previous employment details
- Academic background (such as your university or school diplomas/certificates and other educational achievements);
- Immigration status and work permits;(if required)
- Languages are spoken and level of proficiency;
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through- Brac Career Website
- Click Online Application (Apply)
- Then Click I Accept (For Accept the Agreement )
- (*) Symbols indicates Mandatory Field, you must be filled up that information.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address so that they can contact you if required.
- Upload your photo.
- After filling up all information that required, Then Submit Application.
- Before submitting your application Make sure that you have uploaded your picture and certificate to complete your application.
- After Submit your application you can log in to the system using your email address and password given by you after successful registration, then please go to Edit Resume to edit your resume or View Resume to view your resume.
- Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For Any Information or Queries E-mail us at [email protected]
For more details and information go to- www.bracu.ac.bd