Bangladesh University of textiles- BUTEX EDP Admission
Bangladesh University of textiles (BUTEX) has published the Executive Development Program in 2018. It is now inviting applications from executives working in textile industry or fresh graduate to apply for BUTEX EDP 2018.
Follow this article to get Program Eligibility, Selection process, Application Instruction and Particular Information.
Program Features and Reviews:
- A Program on Postgraduate Diploma in Textiles
- Real-life professional program & Job placement support
- The total cost of the EDP is BDT 2.10 lacs per executive which is fully free that Include course works, lunch, refreshment & conveyance and Internship allowance.
- International standard Teaching-Learning facilities.
- 50% Resource person from academicians with a Ph.D. degree; 50% Resource persons from Industry who are currently working in MD. CEO. Director, GM, and plant Head positions.
- The curriculum of EDP is based on the identified deficient areas of local executives that include- Communication, Leadership, HRM, Operations Management, Quality Management, Decision making, Problem-solving, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Strategic planning, and Soft skills.
- The EDP is designed aiming to produce future leader and entrepreneurs for textile industries of Bangladesh which will eventually reduce the dependency on foreign experts.
- Deadline: 18 March 2018
- Application Process: E-mail System
- Result Publication Date: 25 March 2018
- Class Start: 30 March 2018
• Generic Courses- 3 Months
– Human Resource Development
– Analytical Skills
– Communication and Soft Skills
– Operations Management
– Principles of Management
– Financial Management
– Marketing Management
– Accounting Management
• Industry Specific Courses- 3 Months
– Textile Studies & Product Development
– Compliance & CSR
– Industrial Engineering
– Environmental Management System
– Project Management
– Quality Management
– Supply Chain Management
– Textile Merchandising
• Internship- 3 Months
1. Executive Working in Textile Industry having Bachelor Degree in any subjects
2. Fresh Graduates (Depending on the Availability of Seats)
3. Female Candidates will be especially encouraged
4. And Relaxation may be given to entrepreneurs
BUTEX EDP Apply Instruction:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply using the prescribed application form from the Official Website of Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX) along with a motivational letter sent to this e-mail address- email@example.com.
1. Download the Prescribed Application Form
2. Fill up the Application Form
3. Write a motivational Letter
4. And send to firstname.lastname@example.org by email
- Prescribed Application Form Download
- How to write a motivational letter
- Motivational Letter Format Download
Bangladesh University of Textile-BUTEX EDP Result
The Bangladesh University of Textile- BUTEX Authority will publish the EDC Program result on 25 March 2018 in the official website of BUTEX.
Candidates will be selected on basis of marks obtained from aptitude & personality test, previous work experience, and viva-voce.
The Class of Employment Development Program of BUTEX will start from 30 March 2018. EDP is a nine-month-long international standard managerial program. A total of 300 contact hours will be assigned for theory courses.
The class will be held at BUTEX on Friday (10 AM to 6 PM) and Saturday (3 PM to 9 PM). There will be an internship three months in the industry where executives are working.
Executive Development Center (EDC)
Room No. 305, BUTEX, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208
Contact no.: 01711-260521 (Director-EDC); 01714-322070 (Deputy Director-EDC);
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org