Directorate General of Health Services is now recruiting for the community clinic CBHC operational plan and fill up the vacant posts of CHCP. Find Here Community Clinic Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result from communityclinic.gov.bd.
- The Authority has announced the exam date for CHCP Recruitment. Now, the Candidate can download the Community Clinic CHCP Admit Card. See our Admit Card Section for more details.
- Due to some reason the Exam Date has been changed for Community Clinic CHCP Post. To Know the new exam date see our seat plan section.
- The Authority has been published the exam result of the CHCP Recruitment.
|Project Duration||:||January 2017- June-2022|
position and requirements
Post Name: Community Health Care Provider (CHCP)
- H. S.C or Equivalent Passed
- Expert to operate the Computer (MS Office, Internet)
apply process and apply instruction
If you have the eligibility, then please follow the below instructions:
Online Form fill up instructions
- Go to URL- www.communityclinic.gov.bd or go Directly http://community.recruitmentbd.net
- Click Online Application Form.
- Fill-up the Application form with appropriate Information. Such As your personal and education information, Religion, Nationality, Experience (If Applicable).
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Photo Instruction: Photo Size 300×300 pixels. JPG Format and Maximum size 100Kb.
- Signature Instruction: Signature Size 250 ×150 pixels. Image format JPG and Maximum Size 100 Kb.
- Review your application, and then submit your application.
- After submitting your application form, You will find a user id and password.
- It will be required to pay the application fees.
- Download and print the applicant copy
- Make your payment by bKash
After Successfully Complete your Online Application, you need to pay 117.50 TAKA by bKash.
- You will need a mobile number with activated bKash Account.
- Then follow the below instructions:
- Dial *247#
- Choose the option Payment
- Type bKash Merchant Account which is – 01795551432
- Type Amount- 117.50
- In references, type your Applicant ID (Which you got after submitting your online application).
- Type counter No- 1
- For confirmation, Type your 4 Digit bKash Account Pin Code.
- After completion the mobile payment, you will get a Transaction ID.
- Your payment is complete.
CHCP- Community Clinic Payment Status Check:
- For check, the payment status, go to- http://community.recruitmentbd.net
- Type your ID and password to check the payment status.
- If you pay the Application fees, you will see the Paid otherwise not paid.
CHCP- Community Clinic Admit Card Download
The community clinic has notified the candidate to Download the CHCP Admit Card in their mobile phone SMS or through their website. Candidate can download the Community Clinic Admit Card.
The Admit Card can be downloaded from 4 June 2018 to 15 June 2018.
For download the Community Clinic Admit Card:
- Visit- http://fpdg.recruitmentbd.net/cbhcp/
- Log in with Application ID and Password.
- After Login, Go to Dashboard Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card and Print It.
*If you don’t get any password or lost your Password, use the password recovery option.
CHCP- Community Clinic Password Recovery:
- Visit- CHCP Password Recovery Page
- Input Your Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit.
Now, A page will appear with your Password.
cHCP- Community Clinic Seat Plan
You will find the CHCP Community Clinic Seat Plan on the Admit Card. You can also know the CHCP Seat Plan on the official website of Community Clinic – www.communityclinic.gov.bd or http://community.recruitmentbd.net
cHCP- Community clinic exam result
To Search Result of the Community clinic visit www.communityclinic.gov.bd Or http://community.recruitmentbd.net,
You can also download the pdf file from below section to search the chcp exam result.
The Viva Date Exam will be started from 15 October 2018. The full details seat plan to viva exam will be announced later on the offcial website of Community Clinic.
Besides, You can save this link by sharing on your social site. When the result will publish, we will update it here. As a result, you can get any information about Community clinic CHCP Job Circular, Admit Card, Exam Result.