Dhaka Bank Limited Just Published a new Job Circular for the vacant post of private commercial bank. You will get here Dhaka Bank Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card, Seat Plan and Exam Result step by step from ers.bdjobs.com or dhakabankltd.com.
|Last date of Online Application||:||21 Match 2020|
|Application System||:||Bdjobs Online Recruitment System|
|Age (As on 01/04/2018)||:||30 Years|
|Job Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
Dhaka Bank Limited Job Circular
Position and eligibility
Management Trainee Officer (MTO):
- Post Graduation Degree from any ranked university.
- All Four First Division/Classes or Equivalent CGPA in all examination.
- Having No Third Class/Equivalent CGPA in any academic record.
Trainee Officer (TO):
- The Candidates must have post graduation degree from any reputed university.
- No Third Class or Equivalent CGPA will accept in any academic record.
- Having a minimum 3 First Classes .
Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Graduation with at least one first class in any exam.
- Candidates having post graduation will get advantages.
Trainee Assistant Cash Officer (TACO)
[Important Notes: A Candidate can apply only one post.]
Selected candidates will have to serve the bank at any of its branches/offices. Candidates not willing to serve outside of Dhaka need not apply.
Qualified and Interested candidates can apply through bdjobs Dhaka Bank online recruitment system within the Deadline.
- First of all, you need to visit- bdjobs.com, Go to Bank/Accounting Category and find the particular post for apply.
- Select the post, you want to apply and go to the online application form
- If you have bdjobs.com account, you can import your information from your bdjobs account to Dhaka Bank recruitment system.
- Having no bdjobs.com account, you have to manually type all your information
- Fill up all the required text boxes with appropriate information.
- Submit Application.
- Upload your photo and final submit
After Successfully Completing your online form, you will get a tracking number and an Applicant Copy. Download and print the applicant copy and save the tracking number for download the admit card and use it for further needs.
Comprehensive Package and Salary
The Bank offers attractive compensation package and excellent working environment. Entrance as an MTO is a fast-track path providing immense career progression opportunity.
Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
- MTO will get a monthly allowance of BDT 55,000 (one year trainee period) including benefits.
- On successful completion of the trainee period (assessed by examination/evaluation), MTO will be directly placed as Principal Officer with a monthly salary of BDT 65,000 (subject to Tax).
Trainee Officer (TO)
- TO will get a monthly allowance of BDT 28,000 including benefits during the one-year trainee period
- On successful completion of the trainee period and assessed by examination/evaluation, TO will be promoted as Officer with a monthly salary of BDT 32.000 (subject to Tax, if any).
dhaka bank limited admit card
Dhaka Bank Limited will publish the Admit Card notice for the post of Management Trainee Officer, Trainee Officer, Assistant Trainee Officer and Assistant Trainee Cash Officer to the website and candidates E-mail Address.
As from the above information, Dhaka bank has a shortlist system. If you are shortlisted, you can download your admit card.
To Download the Dhaka Bank Admit Card:
- Visit- bdjobs.com or dhakabankltd.com
- Log in with your Tracking Number and Password.
- Download the Admit Card.
Please note the following:
1. You must report to the center by 2:30 P.M. along with this Admit Card for showing it to the invigilators on duty.
2. You must bring two black ballpoint pens.
3. You will not be allowed to bring a pencil, calculator, mobile phone and any electronic devices in the
4. You will not be entitled to any travel or daily allowance for attending the aforesaid test.
dhaka bank limited seat plan
The Candidate will find the Dhaka Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card. You can check out the Dhaka Limited Official Website for Exam Center, Venue, Time and Date.
With reference to the application for the position of Management Trainee Officer and Trainee Officer, The Candidate is advised to appear for a written test at the respective seat plan.
The Exam Date is
dhaka bank limited exam result
To search Dhaka Bank Exam Result, Visit dhakabankltd.com and find your result. Or, you can search your result from below link. We will update it here when any result is available.
Exam Type: MCQ/Written
|Management Trainee Officer (MTO)||Download|
|Trainee Officer (TO)||Download|
dhaka bank limited selection Procedure
First of All, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test. Based on merit, selective applicants will be asked to face interview.
- Must Give Guarantee to serve the bank minimum five years (including the trainee period) at the time of Joining.
- Dhaka Bank believes equal opportunity employer, but reserve the right to accept or reject any/all Applications.