Dhaka Bank Limited Just Published a new Job Circular for the vacant post. You will get here Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Dhaka Bank Admit Card, Seat Plan and Exam Result step by step from bdjobs.com/dhakabank or dhakabankltd.com.
Update: Dhaka Bank Limited has published the Exam Date of Management Trainee Officer and Trainee Officer. Now, The Candidate can download the Admit Card. See our Dhaka Bank Admit Card Section for more details.
|Last date of Online Application||:||1 April 2018, Sunday, 6 P.M|
|Application System||:||Bdjobs Online Recruitment System|
|Age (As on 01/04/2018)||:||30 Years|
|Job Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
Dhaka Bank Limited Job Circular
Position and eligibility
Management Trainee Officer (MTO):
- Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum 2 (Two) First Division/Classes or Equivalent CGPA.
- Having No Third Class/Equivalent CGPA in any academic record.
- Candidates having post-graduation degree will get advantages.
Trainee Officer (TO):
- The Candidates must have graduation degree from any reputed university.
- No Third Class or Equivalent CGPA will accept in any academic record.
- Having post-graduation degree will get advantages.
[Important Notes: A Candidate can apply only one post.]
Selected candidates will have to serve the bank at any of its branches/offices. Candidates not willing to serve outside of Dhaka need not apply.
Qualified and Interested candidates can apply through bdjobs Dhaka Bank online recruitment system within the Deadline.
- First of all, you need to visit- bdjobs.com/dhakabank and find the particular link
- Or, you can go here- Dhaka Bank Online Recruitment System
- Select the post, you want to apply and go to the online application form
- If you have bdjobs.com account, you can import your information from your bdjobs account to Dhaka Bank recruitment system.
- Having no bdjobs.com account, you have to manually type all your information
- Fill up all the required text boxes with appropriate information.
- Submit Application.
- Upload your photo and final submit
After Successfully Completing your online form, you will get a tracking number and an Applicant Copy. Download and print the applicant copy and save the tracking number for download the admit card and use it for further needs.
Comprehensive Package and Salary
The Bank offers attractive compensation package and excellent working environment. Entrance as an MTO is a fast-track path providing immense career progression opportunity.
Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
- MTO will get a monthly allowance of BDT 55,000 (one year trainee period) including benefits.
- On successful completion of the trainee period (assessed by examination/evaluation), MTO will be directly placed as Principal Officer with a monthly salary of BDT 65,000 (subject to Tax).
Trainee Officer (TO)
- TO will get a monthly allowance of BDT 28,000 including benefits during the one-year trainee period
- On successful completion of the trainee period and assessed by examination/evaluation, TO will be promoted as Officer with a monthly salary of BDT 32.000 (subject to Tax, if any).
dhaka bank limited admit card
Dhaka Bank Limited Just published the Admit Card for the post of Management Trainee Officer and Trainee Officer. The Authority has notified the candidate to download the Admit Card on their E-mail Address.
As from the above information, Dhaka bank has a shortlist system. If you are shortlisted, you can download your admit card.
To Download the Dhaka Bank Admit Card:
- Visit- bdjobs.com/dbl or dhakabankltd.com
- Log in with your Tracking Number and Password.
- Download the Admit Card.
Please note the following:
1. You must report to the center by 2:30 P.M. along with this Admit Card for showing it to the invigilators on duty.
2. You must bring two black ballpoint pens.
3. You will not be allowed to bring a pencil, calculator, mobile phone and any electronic devices in the
4. You will not be entitled to any travel or daily allowance for attending the aforesaid test.
dhaka bank limited seat plan
The Candidate will find the Dhaka Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card. You can check out the Dhaka Limited Official Website for Exam Center, Venue, Time and Date.
With reference to the application for the position of Management Trainee Officer and Trainee Officer, The Candidate is advised to appear for a written test at the respective seat plan.
The Exam Date is 4 May 2018 at 3.00 P.M.
dhaka bank limited exam result
To search Dhaka Bank Exam Result, Visit dhakabankltd.com and find your result. Or, you can search your result from below link. We will update it here when any result is available.
Exam Type: MCQ/Written
|Management Trainee Officer (MTO)||Download|
|Trainee Officer (TO)||Download|
dhaka bank limited selection Procedure
First of All, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test. Based on merit, selective applicants will be asked to face interview.
- Must Give Guarantee to serve the bank minimum five years (including the trainee period) at the time of Joining.
- Dhaka Bank believes equal opportunity employer, but reserve the right to accept or reject any/all Applications.