Directorate of Primary Education just published the Primary School Assistant Teacher Job Circular at dpe.gov.bd. Search Now- DPE Result 2018 at dpe.teletalk.com.bd. Follow this article to get the Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card, Primary Assistant Teacher Result from dpe.teletalk.com.bd.
- The DPE Authority has published the Primary Assistant Teacher All remaining District exam date of Primary Assistant Teacher Exam 2014. See our Admit Card Section for more details.
- The Authority has published the exam result for the post of Assistant Teacher. To Download the DPE Exam Result, See the Result Section for more details.
- From the latest news the viva exam will be started from 29 July 2018 [Probable]. The Official News will be available soon.
|Application Starting Date||:||2018|
|Application Closing Date||:||2018|
|Application Process||:||Online and SMS Based Recruitment System|
|Payment Method||:||Teletalk Prepaid SIM|
Position and Eligibility
Male Candidate: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with minimum 2nd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA
Female Candidate: H.S.C Pass from any recognized Board with 2nd Class/Equivalent GPA
Primary School Teacher, the age limit is 18-30 Year for General Candidate and 18-32 Years for Freedom Fighters Child/Grandchild.
All the activities related to candidates’ job location will be regulated accordingly by their home district Upazilla/Police Station.
PRIMARY ASSISTANT TEACHER JOB CIRCULAR
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply through the Directorate of Primary Education-DPE Official Website dpe.gov.bd in career section or DPE Online Application Form Dpe.teletalk.com.bd within the timeframe of Primary Assistant Teacher Application.
The Primary School Teacher Online Application has two processes. First, you need to fill up the online application form and then pay the application fees. The Details instruction is as follows:
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit- dpe.teletalk.com.bd
- Click Application form (Apply Online)
- Select Post- Assistant Teacher and Click Next
- Now, fill up the application form with appropriate information.
- (*) Symbol indicates it is a mandatory field.
- After fill up all the information, Type the captacha code and click next.
- Check all your information again and then upload photo and signature.
- Image Instruction: Photo must be 300×300 pixel (width × height), file size 100 KB and Signature must be 300×80 pixel (width × height) and file size 60 KB. Colour Photo is a must.
- Click Browse to upload your photo and signature
- Then, Submit Application
After successfully completing the online application form, you will get a USER ID [which will be required for Payment] and An Applicant Copy with your photo and signature. Save and Download the Applicant Copy and Print it on A4 Paper [if Possible]
After Completion the Online Application Form, you must pay the application fees to complete the Primary School Teacher Application. The Payment time limit is 72 Hours [from the time of Submission of your online application form]. Payment Amount is 166.50/-
First, Recharge the required amount [10 Taka Extra for SMS Charge] in your Teletalk Prepaid SIM and Send SMS by the following format:
1ST SMS FORMAT- DPE <space> USER ID and Send SMS to 16222
Example: DPE DJSHFD and Send to 16222
1ST SMS Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk. 166.50 will be charged for Assistant Teacher of DPE. Your PIN is 11590172. To pay fee, type DPE<>YES<>Pin No and send to 16222.
2ND SMS Format- DPE <space> YES <space> PIN Number and Send SMS to 16222.
Example: DPE YES 11590172 [Your PIN Number] and Send to 16222
2nd SMS Reply: Congrats! Applicant’s Name, payment completed for Assistant Teacher post of DPE. User ID (NB4GYS), Password (Q937059P).
N.B: Please preserve the User ID & Password. You will need User ID & Password to download Admit card.
- An incomplete application may reject by the authority
- Married Woman can apply from the Husband or Father Permanent Address.
Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card
DPE Authority has been published the All remaining District Exam date of Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment. The Exam Date is 26 May 2018 and 1 June 2018 at 10.00 A.M. respectively.
Before that, Primary Assistant Teacher 2nd Phase 20 Districts exam has been completed. Those 20 Districts was:
Chapainawabganj, Kusthia, Magura, Bagerhat, Sherpur, Manikganj, Rajbari, Gopalganj, Faridpur, Noakhali, Cox’s Bazar, Pirojpur, Habiganj, Moulavibazar, Lalmonirhat, Panchaghar, Thakurgaon, Patuakhali, Bhola, and Sunamganj.
Before that, The 12 District Exam has been completed. The Exam Date was 20 April 2018.
Those 12 (Twelve) District was Narayanganj, Munshiganj, Narail, Meherpur, Chuadanga, Shariatpur, Jhalokathi, Madaripur, Feni, Borguna, Joypurhat and Luxmipur.
The Authority will notify the candidate to download the Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card on the Candidate Register Mobile SMS.
But, now, you can know how to download the primary school teacher admit card.
To Download the DPE-Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
- Visit- dpe.teletalk.com.bd
- Click the Admit Card Button
- Type You USER ID and Password
- Download and Print the Admit Card.
DPE Primary Assistant Teacher User ID and Password Recovery:
If you lost or forgot your ID or Password, Not worry, There is a recovery option available.
DPE USER ID Recovery:
- Visit- USER ID Recovery Option
- Input your Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number
- Click Submit
DPE Password Recovery:
- Visit- Password Recovery Option
- Input your USER ID and Mobile Number
- Click Submit
Primary Assistant Teacher Seat Plan
The DPE Authority publish the Primary Assistant Teacher Exam Center, Venue and Exam Time on the official website of primary Education dpe.gov.bd. The Exam Date is 23 May 2018 and 1 June 2018 for all remaining district. When you download the DPE Admit Card, You will find the Exam Date, Time and Place on the Admit Card.
So Download the Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card, See the Details.You will find details information on the official website of Directorate of Primary Education – dpe.gov.bd
Primary Assistant Teacher Result
After the MCQ Exam, Authority has published the DPE Exam Result on the Official Website of Directorate of primary Education – dpe.gov.bd.
To Search the DPE Result:
- Visit- dpe.gov.bd
- Go to Notice Board.
- Download the MCQ Exam Result.
You can also search DPE Primary Assistant Teacher Exam Result from here.
The Selected Candidates are advised to send all the necessary documents to the Respective Primary Education Office within 18 July 2018. Those candidates will not be able to send the documents they will not get a Viva Exam Admit card.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Applicant Copy.
- Written Exam Admit Card.
- Citizenship Certificate.
- All Educational Certificates.
- Quota Documents (if applicable).
The Documents must be attested by the First Class Gazetted Officer.
For more information visit- dpe.gov.bd or dpe.teletalk.com.bd
You may also like-