Ministry of Social Welfare is inviting applications to apply for the vacant post of Department of Social Services (DSS). Search here Department of Social Services Admit Card. Find Here Job Circular, DSS Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result from dss.gov.bd or dss.teletalk.com.bd.
- The Authority has published the Department of Social Services Admit Card. Now, The applicant can download the DSS Admit Card. See our Admit Card Section for more details.
- The Authority has announced the DSS Exam Result for different post. see the result section for more details.
- The DSS Authority has published a new Job Circular. See the Below Section for more details.
- The Viva Notice has been published for different post.
- DSS Exam Result has been published.
|Start Date:||15 July 2018|
|Deadline:||29 July 2018|
Position and Eligibility
[DSS New Job Circular]
Department of Social Services (DSS) Just published a new job circular to apply for the 960 vacant position .
- House Parent Cum Teacher
- Graduation with B.ED Degree.
- Stenographer cum computer operator
- HSC Pass.
- Field Supervisor
- Somajkormi (Union)
- HSC or Equivalent Pass.
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator
- HSC Pass.
- Eight Pass.
- Office Shohayok
- SSC Pass.
You can get more details of DSS Job Circular from below image:
Download – DSS Job Circular [Old-2]
[DSS Old-1 Job Circular]
Position 1: Office Assistant cum Computer Typist
Education Requirements: HSC or Equivalent passed from any recognized Board.
- Computer Trained.
- Word processing, Data Entry and type minimum speed- English (20 WPM), Bengali (20 WPM)
- You must be passed the computer Aptitudes test.
Position 2: Accounts Assistant
Education Requirements: HSC Passed in Commerce/Business Studies Related subjects from any recognized board. (For Departmental Applicant Maximum age-35 years)
Position 3: Treasurer cum Store Keeper
Education Requirements: HSC Passed in Commerce/Business Studies Related subjects from any recognized board.
Education Requirements: HSC Passed in Commerce/Business Studies Related subjects form any recognized board
Others Skills and Requirements:
√ The Applicant should have known Microsoft Office Management Course with basic knowledge about computer.
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- First of All, you need to go to Department of Social Services (DSS) Official Website which is www.dss.gov.bd then go to jobs circular page & click the particular link or
- go to Directly http://dss.teletalk.com.bd
- Then click the link called Application form (Click Here to Apply online)
- Select Your Desired Position and click next.
- Fill up the Application form with correct information and Click next
- Upload your photo and Signature.
- Photo Instruction: Upload a color photograph which Size should be 300 × 300 pixels (Maximum 100 KB)
- Signature Instruction: Upload a Signature which size should be 300 × 80 pixels (Maximum 60 KB)
- After upload photo and signature, check all your information and Click Submit.
- After Submission your application form you have to download the applicant copy. If possible, you should print your applicant copy.
- In that applicant copy, you will find a USER ID. It will be used for payment later.
- After Complete your application form you must complete the payment within the 72 hours from submitting your application form.
- The payment must be completed via TELETALK pre-paid SIM
- It is specially mentioned that though you completed the online application form, your application will not be accepted unless you make payment.
- Please follow the below instruction to how to make payment by SMS:
- 1st SMS: Go to your message, create a message
Type DSS <space> Your User ID and send it to 16222.
Example: DSS CHDIWK and send it to 16222
- 2nd SMS: After sending the 1st SMS, you should find a pin number.
In 2nd SMS Type BBAL <space>YES <space> Pin Number (That you got in your 1st SMS)
and send it to 16222.
Example: DSS YES 1548487 and send it to 16222.
- After Complete the payment by SMS, you will get a congratulation SMS with a USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Save USER ID and PASSWORD for download the admit card Later.
Department of Social Services Admit Card
Department of Social Services (DSS) has published the admit card on their website which is dss.gov.bd or dss.teletalk.com.bd and Applicant mobile phone number by SMS.
To Download the DSS Admit Card:
- Visit- dss.teletalk.com.bd
- Input your ID and Password.
- Download the Admit Card.
General instructions for applicants:
01 This Admit card is applicable for written examination and viva-voce.
02 Applicant must sit in the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the written examination, it is forbidden to leave the hall before the examination ends.
03 The applicant is prohibited from bringing books, papers, bag, calculator, mobile phone or any other type of communication device.
04 No TA/DA will allow in this Examination.
05 Applicant must report to the examination center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for viva-voce.
06 The applicant will be expelled if the general instructions are not followed or if found guilty of misconduct, misbehavior or adopting unfair means. Applicant found guilty of copying, adopting any type of unfair means or misconduct will be barred from applying in any future examination conducted by the government and will not be allowed to apply for any other posts to be advertised by the government. Moreover, he/she may be handed over to the law enforcing agency for taking legal action against him/her.
If you lost your User ID and Password, Not to Worry, There has a system to recover the User ID and Password.
DSS User ID Recovery:
- Visit- http://dss.teletalk.com.bd/options/pass.php
- Select Post Name.
- Type Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number (As Per Application)
- Click on Submit
- Now, You will get your User ID.
DSS Password Recovery:
- Visit- http://dss.teletalk.com.bd/options/pass.php
- Type User ID and Mobile Number
- Click on submit
- Now, You will see your Password.
[Now, Use the User ID and Password to Download the Department of Social Services Admit Card]
Department of Social Services Seat Plan
The Candidate will find the DSS Seat Plan on the Admit Card. The DSS Authority will also publish the Department of Social Services Seat Plan, Exam Center, Venue and other particular information on the official website- dss.gov.bd
The Exam Date for the post of Field Supervisor and Stenographer Cum Computer Operator is 14 September 2018.
Department of Social Services Exam Result
The DSS Authority has published the DSS Exam Result on the Department of Social Services Official Website. The Written exam result for the post of Office Assistant cum computer operator, Accounts Assistant, Treasurer cum store keeper, Store Keeper can be known by the below process.
To Find the DSS Exam Result:
- Visit- dss.gov.bd
- Go to Career Section/Notice Board.
- Check out the notice and Download the Result.
- Now, Search your result by your Roll Number.
You may also like-
dgfood.teletalk.com.bd job circular