East West University Admission: The East-West University, rated among the top private universities of Bangladesh. It has three academic Faculties. East west univerity is now inviting applications for the Undergraduate admission circular for spring 2018.
Review and features
- East-West University has three academic faculties. Each faculty has departments.
- A dean is the head of each faculty and a Chairpersons is the head of each department
- The Department of Business Administration is the largest and one of the oldest departments of the university.
- The Department of Computer Science and the Department of English are the two other founding departments.
|Application Deadline||10 April 2018|
|Application Fee (Amount)||1000/-|
|Date of Admission Test||13 April 2018 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Publication of Merit list||Within 7 Days after the admission test.|
- Faculty of Sciences and Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Statistics, Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology and Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- The Business Administration, Economics Department
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- English, Social Relations, Sociology, Law and Information Studies & Library Management
eligibility and requirements
For Bangla Medium Candidates:
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC and HSC Examinations or
- Total GPA of 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations for the children of Freedom Fighter.
For English Medium and Other Candidate:
- Candidates must have passed the University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects.
- Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will consider. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, and E=1
- American High School Diploma, AND
East west university has a web-based application system and payment through their campus, online banking, mobile banking.
Instructions and guidelines for submitting an Online Admission Form:
Before starting apply, make sure that you have the below preparations:
- S.C and H.S.C admit card or mark sheet.
- For English medium student their academic certificates
- For payment: Mobile Banking or internet banking or you can pay at their campus.
- 1 Copy Scanned passport sized colour photograph.
- For contact info (Must Have active mobile number), E-mail Address-Optional
- Your all information.
Online form fill up instruction:
- First of all, you need to go to EWU website (http://www.ewubd.edu) OR directly to http:// admission.ewubd.edu to get the EWU Online Admission Form.
- A new applicant is to click “Create New Applicant” and then choose a program what you want to apply by clicking “Click here to apply”. After selecting a program, you cannot change the program.
- After selecting a Program, the applicant will get an option to fill up
- In his/her Name, Mobile Number and email address (Optional).
- After filling the above fields an “EWU Login ID” will appear on the next screen.
- Applicant should note down the “EWU Login ID” (Example 163354131) as the applicant will require it for payment and further login.
- An applicant can also download/print the pay slip for payment.
- The Application Fee is Tk-1,000/-(Non-Refundable) is to be paid in cash at EWU Admission Office. or You can pay the application fee online using BKash, M-Cash, MyCash, DBBL Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, VISA Card, Master Card, AMEX Card. (Online processing fee will be charged.)
- After clearing the payment the Applicant will put the EWU Login ID and the Mobile Number, to “SIGN IN”.
- Now the applicant is eligible to fill in and submit the Online Admission Form.
- Applicant must fill in the Online Admission Form carefully. ( *) Marks indicates that it is a mandatory field.
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s recent (Not older than six months) Passport Size Colored Photograph is required to be uploaded to the Online Admission Form (*.jpg with Max size of 250Kb).
- The applicant may save the form for further review/edit.
- The applicant may also Preview the filled in form for download in PDF format. It is strongly recommended that the applicants preview the Online Admission Forms before submission.
- Once the applicant submits the form he/she will have no access to that form for editing. The applicant will get the appropriate buttons below the form
- <Save><Submit form><Preview>.
- After successful submission of the Online Admission Form, the applicant will get the following message “Your form has been submitted successfully.
east west university admit card download
- For obtaining the Admit Card click on the Admit Card”. Applicants must take a clear print of the Admit Card. Applicants can print/download the Admit Card any time instantly by logging in the applicants unique EWU Login ID and the Mobile Number.
- Without the Admit Card, You can not seat for the admission test.
east west university admission test
- The Exam Date is 13 April 2018 [For Summer 2018]
- Applicants must bring their original copy of HSC/Equivalent registration card/A-Level statement of entry during admission test as well as during admission (if qualified).
- An applicant is responsible for the correctness of the information he/she has provided.
- If any false/wrong information is detected anytime, the Application as well as the Admission (if qualified) of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Regarding admission, the decision of EWU Admission committee shall be final.
east west university admission test result and process
Admission process will start on 21 April 2018 and continue till 26 April 2018 between 09:30 am to 02:00 pm.
The qualified candidates are advised to contact Admission Office of the University for completing all formalities of admission and payment of admission fees of Tk. 15,000 (Non refundable).
Admission Test Results Summer Semester – 2018 (Undergraduate Programs)
Please follow the instruction as follows:
Before coming to EWU Admission Office, qualified candidates are required to take colored print out of the Online Admission Form using the EWU Login ID/reference number and mobile number mentioned on the Payment Sip/Money receipt available with the respective candidates.
- Candidates are to fill in the hardcopy of the form properly and obtain the signature of their Father/Mother/Guardian (in absence of Father/Mother) in the appropriate place of the form. Candidates’ signature will take during admission.
- During admission candidates are to show Admit Card of EWU Admission Test, the original copy of National ID Card/Passport/Birth Certificate, HSC/Equivalent registration card/A-Level statement of entry, academic certificates, transcripts, testimonials etc. of all the previous examinations passed and submit the filled in Admission Form, photocopies of the above documents to the Assistant Registrar, Admission Office.
- Candidates of B. Pharm. Program have to submit a filled in pre registration form of Bangladesh Pharmacy Council (available on the EWU web site / Admission Office and a set of above documents. They have to pay Tk. 300 (Taka Three hundred) as pre registration fee of Bangladesh Pharmacy Council during the payment of admission fee.
- During admission students are to submit two copies of NID/Passport/Birth Certificate by writing their EWU ID No. After verification, the original documents will return forthwith to the concerned student.
2. Details of tuition and other fees will be assessed during ‘Advising of Courses’ on the day of Orientation. Tuition and other fees may be paid until 15 May 2018 between 10:00 am to 02:00 pm. (Except Friday, Saturday and Government Holidays). Students will not allow to attend classes unless all dues pay in the office.
3. Orientation program for newly admitted students of undergraduate studies for the Summer Semester 2018 will be held on 03 May 2018 at 10:30 a.m. in East West University. Students are to take their seats on the venue within 10:00 a.m. Attendance in orientation program is mandatory for all newly admitted students,Classes will start on 06 May 2018.
east west university selection procedure
- Acceptable EWU Admission Test Score.
- The final selection of candidates for admission in the Undergraduate Programs at EWU will be based on: the Admission Test scores obtained with 75% from admission test, 10% from SSC/O-level and 15% from HSC/A-level.
For further help, applicants may contact EWU Admission Office at A/2 Jahurul Islam Avenue, Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar, Dhaka or
Call: 55046678, 09666775577
Mobile: 01755587224 or