Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) Scholarship Program 2017
With the introduction of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) Scholarship Program, the promoter of welfare banking section has been contributing significantly to the education sector in various fields under social responsibility. In continuation of this, the application for scholarship has been announced for the student of different educational institutions of the country in the year of 2017.
- Those who get GPA-5 (4.5 students with disabilities) in the SSC-2017
- The students, who are currently enrolled in Higher Secondary or Equivalent Classes.
- Students must be from Underprivileged and poor family.
- If the applicant is a child of the poor, meritorious and freedom fighter, then the terms and conditions mentioned above will be specifically considered for the scholarship. In this case, the students have to provide the certificates signed by the appropriate authorities including freedom fighter and parliament.
Scholarship Amount and Duration:
Scholarship Amount (Monthly)
For educational materials and Cloths (Yearly)
For Submit the Application, The Required Documents is listed Below:
- Attested Photocopy of SSC Marksheet
- 1 Copy Passport Sized Color Photograph
- Attested Testimonial from the authority of your current institution.
- Attested Copy of Monthly Income Certificate with the referral of your father/mother Designation.
- Attested Photocopy of Freedom Fighter Certificate (If Applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Disability Certificate (if Applicable).
- If you already got any scholarship from other bank or institution, you will not be considered for the Islami Bank Scholarship 2017.
- If you hide any of your information, you will be disqualified from this scholarship.
- Incomplete Application will be rejected.
- Any kind of recommendation is strictly prohibited
- You have to Submit your application to your nearest branch of Islamic Bank Bangladesh Limited within 20 February 2018.
- No application will be accepted at the head office nor directly or through the post.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) Scholarship Program 2017 Application Form