Islami Bank Internship Opportunity
Islami Bank Internship Program: Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has an internship program for the students of Different Universities. It is provided an internship opportunity at their bank. The Islami bank Internship has four sessions. Islami Bank Training and Research Academy are trying to fulfill the training needs of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) and other Islamic Banks operating in Bangladesh and to encourage research in Islamic Economics, Finance, and Banking.
Internship Program Reviews:
- They have four sessions in a year (January, April, July, October)
- They are mainly targeting the Students of BBA & MBA of any public and private university who completed all of their academic courses.
Internship Application Summary:
|Course Registration Date||:||1. On 10 December/10 March/10 June/10 September at 10:00 AM for Complete the Online Registration.|
If the 10th day is a govt. holiday or weekly holidays (Friday & Saturday) then the next working day will be the fixed date for registration.
|Application Deadline||:||You will get maximum 1 hour to complete your application, Up-to fulfilment of the seats. The Maximum Seat for a batch is 70.|
They have a very limited seat for the internship.
|Deadline for receiving hard copy of documents||:||within 7 working days from the date of application.|
|Date of publishing list of selected candidates||:||within 6-10 days from receiving the hard copy of documents.|
- BBA/MBA Students of various Universities (whose internship program is compulsory for academic purpose.)
- Have a minimum GPA score of 11.5 from SSC to last semester of BBA.
- In each batch Only first 70 (seventy) candidates will be allowed through online application.
- More than 10(ten) candidates are not allowed from any single university in a batch.
Application Rules and Disqualifications:
- Students whose academic courses not yet completed at their respective University.
- MBA student who completed BBA internship program earlier at IBTRA.
- Incomplete or counterfeit application
Application Procedure :
Be ready with all personal (Acitve Mobile Number, E-mail Address, Contact Address) and Academic Information (Such As University Name, Department Name, Student University ID, University Contact Address)
Online Form Fill up instruction:
- First of All, you need to go to the Islami Bank Internship website which is- http://ibtra.com/internee.php and Click Apply Now.
- or go to directly at – http://www.ibtra.com/internee_application.php
- Fill up the online form with your correct information.
- (*) Symbols indicates Mandatory Field.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address so that they can contact you if required.
- After fill up all your information, click Submit
- then you will get a tracking number and application form.
- Save the tracking number for further use.
- Take a print of your application using your tracking number.
Submitting the online application by post:
- After Completion your online application you will need to send the application along with the required papers to the following address within the 7 working days from the date of the application.
- Address for sending application:
Islami Bank Training and Research Academy (IBTRA)
13A/2A Babar Road, Block # B,
- The Necessary Documents:
- A forwarding letter by the Chairman/Head of the department,
- A recent passport size photograph
- All academic Mark sheets (Attested by any official of IBBL, not below the rank of Principal Officer or 1st class gazetted officer)
- Don’t attach any other documents other than the above with the application.
After successful Completion of your online and by posting application, you will notify by the Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited within a few days. (If you are selected)
Islami Bank Internship Restriction :
- No leave is allowed during the internship program.
- Any false/fraudulent information is strictly prohibited and such cases will be referred to concerned university authority.
- The internship program is fully non-residential.
Islami Bank Scholarship- Click Here