JNU EMBA Admission: Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath University JNU has three semesters which is spring, summer, and fall.
The Spring Session is started from January to April, summer is May to August and fall in September to December. It is now inviting application for admission in the MBA (Evening) Program for Fall-2018.
Follow this article to get admission circular, apply requirements & instruction, Admission test System, and Process, Admission Test Result. You are going to tell you that step by step.
- JNU has published the JNU EMBA Final Admission Notice 2018. Find more information in below section.
Jagannath University MBA (Evening)- Program Features and Reviews:
- This program is offered by the faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath University.
- This program shall know as ‘MBA (Evening)program and the name of the degree shall be MBA-
- This Program is offering to prepare skilled and qualified business Executives.
- Help Student of Different Background to maximize their performance
- The main objective of this program is to develop the career at best.
- The Final feature of this program is its specialties area, which is Accounting and Information System, Management Studies (HRM and MIS), Finance & Banking, Marketing.
- A total of 100 Candidate will be admitted in each department in each session/intake.
JU EMBA Admission – Application Summary:
|Application Starting Date||:||5 July 2018|
|Application Deadline||:||25 July 2018|
|Admission Test||:||27 July 2018|
|Class Starts||:||7 September 2018|
|Class Time||:||Mostly on Friday and Saturday (9 A.M to 9 P.M)|
JNU EMBA Admission- Application Eligibility:
- Graduates in any discipline with at least 2.75 CGPA or 2nd Division
- The Minimum Qualifying Points is seven
- Points Calculation System:
Secondary/ Higher Secondary Level
|GPA 4.00 / first Division||3|
|GPA 3.00/ Second Division||2|
|GPA 2.00/Third Division||1|
Bachelor and Masters Program (Division)
Bachelor Degree (Pass)
|Bachelor Degree Honors, Bachelor of Engineering, Medicine or Agriculture||1st Division||5|
|Master Degree||First, Second or Third Division||1|
Four Year Bachelor Program (CGPA)
|3.50 or Above||5|
|3.00 to 3.50||4|
|2.50 to 3.00||2|
Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply by collecting the “Application form” and submit it within the timeframe of application with necessary documents to the office of the dean, Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath Univerity.
Room No. 719 (6th Floor), Application Fee: Tk. 1,000/-
New Academic Building, JnU.
Phone: 9583788, 01917031849, 01726992055, 01787172273, 01712285183, 01714253917
The application form can be collected from Dead Office, Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath Univerity.
The application form can also be collected from the Official Website of Jagannath University which jnu.ac.bd or you can download the application form from this website.
The Application Form will be found in the download sections of this article.
Necessary Documents which will have to submit along with application form:
- Money Receipt of TK 1000 (Deposited at Dean Office, Faculty of Business Studies, Jagannath University)
- All academic Certificate and Transcript/Marksheet. (Photocopy)
- Two copies of Passport Sized Color Photograph (Attached With Application Form)
The JNU EMBA admission test will be held on 27 July 2018 at 3.00 P.M 4.30 P.M.
Admission Test Info:
- Total Marks- 100
- Subject- English, Mathematics, IQ (GMAT Standard)
- Question System- Multiple Choice
- Qualifying Marks- 40%
JNU EMBA Admission Test Result
The Jagannath University JNU EMBA Admission Authority has published the admission test result on their website jnu.ac.bd You can also find this from here..
JNU Viva Voce:
The Viva Voce will conduct by the interview board.
Applicants must to brings :
- Al original academic certificates, Transcript/Marksheet
- Admit Card of Admission Test.
Evaluation and Selection Procedure:
The applicant will be evaluated and selected based on marks of-
- Total Scores/Points in Academic Achievement
- Admission Test Marks
- Viva Voce
Allocation of Marks:
A total of 200 Marks is allocated for assessing the applicants to determine eligibility for admission in MBA (Evening) Program. Admission Test- 100 Marks, Viva Voce- 16 Marks, Academic Point/Scores- Minimum 49 (7×7) and Maximum is 84 (12×7).
Admission, Course Fee and Other Charges:
** Total cost will be approximately Tk. 1, 97,000/- (One Lac Ninety Seven Thousand only) payable in five semesters.
- Admission Form: 1,000/-
- Registration Fee: 1000/- (At the time of admission)
- Semester Fee: 3000/- (Each Semester)
- Course fee :
(i) Taught Course fee per credit point: Tk. 2,500 per credit point
(Total 63 credit points)
(ii) Master paper fee per credit: Tk. 3,000 per credit point
(Total 3 credit points)
- Retake: 2500 (Per Credit Point)
- Make-up mid-term fee: 1500 (Per Course)
- Viva-voce fee: 1000/-
- Late Registration fees for courses: 1500/-
- Computer Lab fee -3,000 and Seminar Fee Tk. 2,000 (At the time of 1st Level entry)
** All fees and charges are subject to change
Finally, Seems like you got all information you need, for more information visit- jnu.ac.bd
|JNU EMBA Admission Test Notice||Download|
|Application Form and Admit Card MBA (Evening)||Download|
|Prospectus of Jagannath University (JNU) Evening MBA||Download|
You May Also Like: