JU EMBA Admission: Jahangir Nagar University has published the Master of Business Administration (MBA) under JU EMBA Admission Program. The JU EMBA Admission Circular, Application Recruitments and Instruction, Admission Test System and Process, Course Structure and Fees, JU EMBA Admission Result can be known from here step by step.It is now inviting applications for the Fall session 2018 to apply through online- smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju or fbsju.edu.bd/admission.
Update: Jahangir Nagar University has been published the admission result and Viva Notice. See more details at our result section.
Jahangir Nagar University- JU EMBA Program Features and Reviews:
- Faculty of Business Studies has been successfully nourishing more than 1000 students at JU EMBA Program.
- It is a professional post graduate program and meets the recruitment of effective management.
- Use a very unique educational approach.
- Duration of this program is 15 months [12 Months for three consecutive semesters and 3 months for master paper & defense]
- It has four specialty areas- Finance & Banking, Marketing, Accounting & Information System and Human Resource Management.
JU EMBA Admission- Application Summary:
|Application Starting Date||:||15 July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||:||6 August 2018|
|Admission Test (Written Exam)||:||10 August 2018, Friday|
|Exam Center||:||Jahangir Nagar University|
Application Eligibility and Requirement:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Honours) in any subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (Pass) with Masters Degree
- No Third Class/Division or CGPA below 2.50 (or Equivalent) at Secondary/Higher Secondary/Bachelor Level.
Eligible and Interested Candidate can apply through the Jahangir Nagar University EMBA Online Application System fbsju.edu.bd/admission within the timeframe.
The JU EMBA Admission- Online Application has three processes, the Details instruction is as follows:
Step 1: Online Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- fbsju.edu.bd/admission or http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click Admission button to get admission form
- Upload Photo [Valid file types: JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb ]
- Fill up the application form with appropriate information [* Indicates mandatory Fields]
- Choose preference of Major Subject
- Upload your Signature (JPG & PNG only; Max File Size: 100Kb)
- Submit Form
After successful submission of application, you will get an application Number [which will be used as reference number for payment].
Save the application number and Take a printout of this page for next step(s).
Step 2: Payment Instruction
After successfully completing your application form, you must pay the application fees. The Payment must make by bKash and Payment amount is 1200.
Steps for bKash Payment:
- Dial *247#
- Select 3 for Payment
- Enter Merchant bKash Account Number- 01841013013
- Amount 1200/-
- Enter the Reference Number [Your Application Number]
- Counter Number – 1
- Enter Your secret Pin
- After that, You will receive a Payment Confirmation SMS
Payment to be made mentioning REFERENCE Number ( received in 1st step) very carefully as reference to identify the form against which the payment has been made.
Take a printout of this page for next step(s). Otherwise Admit Card for admission test will not be generated.
Step 3: Print the Admit Card [Admit card can collect after making the payment]
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admit Card:
After Completing the online application and payment, you can download the JU EMBA Admission Admit Card.
To Download the admit Card:
- Visit– http://fbsju.edu.bd/admission or http://smartadmission.info/emba-fbs-ju
- Click on Get admit Card
- Type the Required Information [Reference Number, Mobile Number and Transaction ID bKash]
- Click on get admit card button.
- Download and print the admit card
If you don’t get the admit card, Please contact the helpline as mentioned below.
Jahangir Nagar University MBA (Evening) Admission Test:
The JU EMBA Admission Test will be held on 10 August 2018, Friday. The Admission test details are as follows:
- MCQ Type
- Total 80 Marks
[Mathematics- 30, English-30, General Knowledge-10 and Analytical Ability-10 Marks]
- Negative mark for each wrong answer is 0.20
- Written Part- 10 Marks
- Viva Voce Performance- 10 Marks
JU EMBA Admission Test Result
The JU EMBA Authority has publish the JU EMBA Admission Test Result and Viva Notice.
JU EMBA VIVA:
Date of Viva-Voce: August 17 2018 (Friday)
Time of Viva-Voce: 10 A.M to 12 P.M
- Only Qualified Candidates in the written examination will appear for Viva-Voce.
Required Documents for Viva Voce:
- Original Copies of All Academic Certificate
- Transcript/Mark sheet/Grade Sheet.
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Admit Card
Note: Candidates will be disqualified without these documents.
Viva Seat Plan:
Consideration for Selection:
- Score of Admission Test and VIVA Performance
- Academic Achievement
- Managerial Type/Executive Level Working Experiences.
Admission Course Fee and other Charges:
- Course Fees (2750 × 48CH)- 1,32,000
- Admission Fees (Once in the Program)- 10,000
- Library Fees (Once)- 5,000
- Development Fees (Three Installment)- 12,000
- Transport Fee (Once)- 7,500
Total Cost for the whole program- 1, 66,500 (Approx.)
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Jahangir Nagar University
Phone: 7791045-51 (Ext. 1671)
01925063070 (Program Query)
01841514151 (Admission and Technical Query)
JU EMBA Admission Circular
Jahangir Nagar University EMBA Prospectus
Jahangir Nagar University Evening MBA Admission Process [Details]
You may Also Like-
Jagannath University EMBA Admission Circular- See Here