KOREAN VISA BOESL EPS-TOPIK Online Registration
KOREAN VISA BOESL EPS-TOPIK: As in the past, Government of the Republic of Korea is pleased to announce for EPS-TOPIK Registration. They have been granted to Bangladeshi nationals for giving an employment opportunity in their country.
Like another year, This year the Republic of Korea has been announced the circular for an employment opportunity. By the Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOESL) to participate in the Korean Language Examination Test from the qualified candidates of Bangladesh.
Update: The BOESL Authority has been published the Exam Schedule for Point System (EPS TOPIK CBT), 2018. See the Result Section to See the test date.
The Application Circular, Registration System and Process, Examination Type is given below:
|Primary Registration Date of EPS-TOPIK||:||4 March 2018 (From 10 A.M to 10 P.M)|
|Lottery Draw and Result||:||6 March 2018 (Maximum 8400 Candidates)|
|Final Registration of EPS-TOPIK||:||8 March 2018 to 24 March 2018 (From 9 A.M. to 5 P.M)|
|Examination Date (As per Individuals)||:||2 April 2018|
|EPS-TOPIK Program Date||:||9 April 2018 to 29 June 2018 (Possibility Date)|
|EPS-TOPIK Final Result||:||13 July 2018|
Application Qualifications and Requirements:
- Age: 18- 39 Years. (Birth Date must be 9 March 1978 to 8 March 2000)
- Don’t have any criminal case or something like that.
- There were no VISA Rejections by Korea Immigration to South Korea under EPS.
- Having permission to visit other countries anytime by the Government of the Republic of Bangladesh.
- Did not remain illegally before in South Korea.
- The Candidate must not be a color blindness or don’t have any color weakness.
KOREAN VISA BOESL EPS-TOPIK Online Registration Instruction:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of BOSEL. The registration date is 4 March 2018 from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Before Apply, Make sure that you have all this information and documents:
- Registered with Machine Readable Passport.
- Personal Information
- Scanned copy of passport
- Passport Instruction: Scanned Passport Image size must be within 45-60 KB
Online Form Fill Up Instructions:
- Visit- BOESL EPS REGISTRATION PAGE (The Application will be started on 4 March 2018)
- After that, you will get an EPS-TOPIK CBT Primary Registration Form.
- Fill up your information carefully as per passport
- Full Name- Type your full name.
- Date of Birth- Click the Calendar to select your date
- In MRP Number- Type your Passport Number.
- MRP Image- Click Browse to upload your passport image.
- Cell No- Type your active contact Number
- Security Code – Type the exact same code that is showing in the image.
- After filling up all these, check all your information Again.
- Then Click Submit.
- After successful submission, you will get congratulations SMS. “you have successfully completed CBT Primary Registration”
- Click Print to print the ID or save it for future references.
KOREA VISA RESULT 2018
KOREAN VISA BOSEL EPS-TOPIK Registration Result and Lottery Draw System:
The result will decide by a computerized System Lottery Draw (If the Applications is cross over the 8400). The Lottery Draw Result has been published today (6 March 2018).
A total of 12000 Candidates have been Selected. Only Selected Candidates can apply for BOSEL EPS-TOPIK Final Registration. When the result will publish, we will update it here. So Follow this post.
You can also save this post by sharing it on your social sites either you can bookmark this page.
You can search your result by Your Passport Number, To search your result download the Korea visa lottery result.
KOREA VISA FINAL REGISTRATION:
Those who are got selected in the Korean Visa Lottery based result will have to complete the final registration within 8 March 2018 to 24 March 2018.
The Selected applicant must go by himself/herself to collect the final registration form from the Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOESL) with necessary documents.
The registration information and summary is given below:
Final Registration Summary:
|Registration Timeframe||:||8 March 2018 – 24 March 2018|
|Registration Place||:||Probashi Kallyan Bhaban, 1st Floor, Dhaka|
The Registration time, Date, Venue and particulars Detail can be found in the below image:
- Filled up Registration Form
- Colour Photocopy or a print copy of Registered Passport as like Form 1 and Form 2
- 5 × 4.5 C.M. Sized 2 Copies Colored Photograph (Recent Photo within 6 Months)
- Registration Fee ( 2000 TK Pay Order from Sonali Bank Limited, Any Mahanagar Branch in the favour of BOESL, Dhaka)
- First Round Exam (EPS- TOPIK)
- Second Round Exam (Skill Test and Competency Test)
The final selection will base on the high scores of this two exam.
BOESL- Korea Registration Exam Info:
Allocation of Marks in Number (By Industry)
|Industry||Total Score||EPS TOPIK||SKILL TEST||Working Experience
(Minimum 1 Year)
|Competency Test (Extra Score)||National Certificate|
|Vocation Training Course (Minimum 120 Hours) or Educational Qualification (minimum Graduation, Only for Manufacturing Industry)|
The BOESL Authority has been published the Exam Schedule for Point System (EPS TOPIK CBT), 2018. Check out the official website of BOESL for the the Exam Center, Venue and time. or Download the Exam Schedule from below link:
First Round Exam (EPS-TOPIK)
- Exam Duration- 50 Minute [ Reading- 20 Questions (25 Minute), Listening- 20 Question (25 Minute) ]
- Exam Type: MCQ Type (There is no gap between Reading and Listening Test)
- Point Allocation System: 100 Number (Per Questions 2.5 Number)
- Minimum Score for Pass- 44 Number
First Round Exam Result:
The first round of EPS TOPIK result will publish on the 13 July 2018 in the official website of BOESL at Notice Board.
To search the result, Visit the official website boesl.org.bd and download the first round result. In that result, you will also know your scores.
Second Round Exam
- Included Subjects- Manufacturing
- It has 3 Part: 1) Physical Test 2) Interview 3)Basic Skill
- Allocation of Marks:
|Physical Test||Interview||Basic Skill|
- Participation (Only EPS TOPIK Passed Applicants):
- The passed applicants for First Round Exam EPS TOPIK, who has industry related working experience, vocational training, college or university degree or National Certificate.
- Competency Test Related form can collect from the BOESL Homepage or Reception Desk
After that All Documents will be verified by:
BOESL at Skill Test Registration,
HRD Korea at Interview,
HRD Korea+ BOESL again check for suspicious Papers.
Exam Info (As per Individual):
- Exam Center: EPS-TOPIK CBT Center
- Announcement Date: 2 April 2018
- Announcement System: BOESL Website and Notice Board
- Exam Date: 9 April 2018 to 29 June 2018 (Possibly)
To know your exam date, visit the official website of BOESL on 2 April 2018. Or you can follow this article to know the exam date. we will update it here.
To appear in the exam, you must have these documents on the examination Date:
- Admit Card (at the time of Registration, you must collect the admit card)
- Main Passport
After more exam and test, the final result will publish on the 20 September 2018.
For more information Visit KOREAN VISA BOESL – Official Website