Mercantile Bank Limited just published a new job circular to apply for the vacant positions. You can apply through the MBL Official Website – mblbd.com. Find here MBL Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Mercantile Bank Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result from mblbd.com or mblbd.com/career.
|Last Date of Application||22 November 2017|
|Age (As on 31 December 2017)||30 Years|
Position and Eligibility
Post Name: Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
Required qualifications and particulars for the position are:
- Masters /4 years Honours in any subject from a recognized educational institution.
- Minimum 2 (Two) 2nd Classes/Divisions or equivalent CGPA, with no 3rd Class/Division or equivalent CGPA in any examination.
- Computer Operation (Good knowledge in latest operating systems and Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point)
- Ability to deal with clients with positive approach.
The selected candidates shall have to work at Cash Department at any Branch/ Office of the Bank anywhere in Bangladesh.
Mercantile Bank Limited Job Circular
If you feel you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your resume through “ONLINE” in www.mblbd.com the Official website of Mercantile Bank Limited within the deadline.
Online Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- http://www.mblbd.com/career/main/job
- Fill up the MBL online application form
- (*) indicates mandatory field.
- Upload Photo and signature
- Review all the information and submit the application
After successfully submitting the MBL online application form, you will get a tracking number. Save it for future references.
- Only shortlisted candidates will get an SMS or notification.
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
- Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 (Three) years from the date of joining.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel any application upon primary verification and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
- Hard Copy of Resume for candidature will not be accepted.
Salary, Comprehensive and Benefits
The “Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)” will get a consolidated monthly remuneration of TK 25,000.00 for 01 (one) year of probation period. Successful “Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)” will absorb in the regular cash cadre according to the Bank’s policy.
The officers of this cadre may be promoted up to Principal Officer (Cash) and can be changed their cadre by fulfilling the following criterion:
- Passed Banking Diploma (JAIBB & DAIBB) examination.
- Requisite and prescribed educational qualifications (having post graduate degree with no 3rd Class/Division/equivalent CGPA in academic life).
- Minimum 08 years satisfactory service in the Bank out of which 03 years will be outside Dhaka.
- Availability of posts.
Mercantile Bank Limited Admit Card
MBL Authority has not published the MBL Admit Card. The Mercantile Bank will publish the Mercantile Bank Admit Card Notice on the Official website. Candidate will also get a sms on the mobile phone to download MBL Admit Card.
To Download the MBL Admit Card:
- Visit- http://www.mblbd.com/career/mycv/login
- Input your E-mail id and Password
- Click On Admit Card
- Download the Admit Card
Mercantile Bank Limited Seat Plan
You will get MBL Exam Center, Venue, MBL Seat Plan on the Official Website- mblbd.com. You may also find Mercantile Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card.
Mercantile Bank Limited Exam Result
After completing the exam, the MBL Authority will publish the exam result on the Official Website of Mercantile Bank Limited. To get Mercantile Bank Exam Result, Visit- mblbd.com. you may also find your result from here.
We will update it here, when any information is available.
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original.