Mercantile Bank Scholarship
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Program-2018: part of social responsibility, Mercantile Bank Ltd., like another year, is going to start nationwide education program this year. Under this program, the Mercantile Bank is inviting applications from the successful candidates of JSC/SSC/HSC 2017. The Scholarship Application System, Details and Information is as follows:
Scholarship Application Summary:
|Application Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Application System||:||By Post|
|Scholarship Duration||:||1 Year (One-time Payment)|
|Exam Name||Scholarship Amount (Monthly)||Scholarship Amount (Yearly)|
- Applicants or Candidates annual family income must be below the 70,000/- Taka
- Minimum GPA 4.50 (J.S.C/S.S.C/H.S.C Exam)
- If the applicant got any scholarship before from any Non-govt. Institute or bank, then The Applicant cant apply for the Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Scholarship Program.
Application Process and Apply Instruction
- Eligible candidates can apply through by post to the Branch manager of any nearest branch Mercantile bank within the 31 March 2018
- OR you can send the application to the following address:
Sustainable Finance Unit (8th Floor)
61, Dilkusha Commercial Area,
- You have to apply by their Application form which will be found at their website or the Download section of this post.
- The Application must send along with:
- Candidate’s Guardian National ID Card (Attested Copy)
- Exam Certificate and Mark-sheet Attested by the Head of the department/school or by the Branch Manager of Mercantile Bank Limited.
- Last Educational Institute Testimonial Certificate (Attested Copy)
- Any Extra Curricular Activities certificate (Last 2 Year)
- Guardian Income Certificate
- Bank Statement (If Applicable)
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Result:
Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil education scholarship result will be published on their website
For more details instruction and information, you will find it the official website of Mercantile Bank Limited
Official Website: http://www.mblbd.com/home/scholarship
- Any misformation will be the cause of your disqualification of the application.
- Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification of candidature.
- Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
Islami Bank Scholarship- Click Here
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Application Form- Download
You may also like-