Modhumoti Bank Limited is inviting applications to apply for the Vacant Position. Find here Job Circular, Admit Card, Modhumoti Bank Exam Result from modhumotibankltd.com.
Update: Modhumoti Bank Limited- Probationary Officer Admit Card has been published. See our Admit Card Section to download the admit card.
|Application Start Date||:||11 February 2018|
|Application Deadline||:||1 March 2018|
|Application System||:||Online Based Job System|
|Job Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Age||:||Age not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on the last date of application.|
The descendants of freedom fighters is maximum 32 years
Position and Eligibility
Position: Probationary Officer
- The Candidate must have MBA/MBM/Masters in any discipline from any reputed university.
- Having 3 (three) first class/equivalent CGPA
- Having no 3rd Class/equivalent CGPA in his academic record.
|GPA 3.00 & Above|
|GPA 2.00 & Above but less than 3.00||2nd Division|
|CGPA 3.00 & Above|
|CGPA 2.25 & Above but less than 3.00||2nd Division|
- Dedicated and Career-Focused
- Effective Communication Skill
- Analytical and Leadership skill
- Strong computer knowledge
- Team Player
- Before starting to fill up the Online Application, make sure that you have passport size Color photograph.
- Check the eligible subjects and universities before applying.
- Your information (Personal Information, Address, Active Mobile Number, E-mail)
- References (2 Persons)
Online form fill up instruction:
- First of All, go to directly http://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/mmbl/2018/po/Application_New.aspn
- and apply for this job.
- (*) Symbols indicates Mandatory Field, you must be filled up that information.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address so that they can contact you if required.
- After fill up all necessary information and password, then click next.
- Upload Your Photo and Submit Application.
- After successfully submitting your application, you will get a track ID.
- You will need this track ID and Given password for future references and download admit card
For difficulty in submission, please call at 16479 or 09612444888 (10:00 am-6:00 pm) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
terms and Conditions
- Hard Copy or E-mail Application will not accept.
- Do not send your CV in any form or email.
- To avoid server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline.
- Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process, may cancel your application
- The management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
Comprehensive Package and ranking method
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 02 (Two) year.
- After Successful completion of probation period, they will be absorbed as executive officer under regular pay-scale of the Bank.
- Attractive salary and compensation package will be offered to finally selected candidates
Modhumoti Bank Limited Admit Card
Modhumoti Baank limited Admit Card has been published. The Modhumoti Bank Authority has announce the MCQ Exam date. The date of MCQ exam is 6 April 2018
To Download the Admit Card:
- Visit- Admit Card Download Page
- Login with your tracking no. and password.
- Download the Admit Card
Only Shortlisted candidate can download the admit card.
Modhumoti Bank Limited Exam Result
After Completing the Exam Process, The MBL Authority will publish exam result on the Official Website of Modhumoti Bank Limited.
To Search Modhumoti Bank Exam Result:
- Visit- www.modhumotibankltd.com
- Go to Career Section
- Check out, if Any information is available about Modhumoti Bank Exam Result.
You may also follow this post for Modhumoti Bank Exam Result. We will update it here, when any information is available about MBL Exam Result.
Modhumoti Bank Limited Selection Procedure
- Eligible & shortlisted candidates will first appear in a Written Examination.
- Applicants securing qualifying marks in the Written Examination will be required to undergo the subsequent steps of the selection process which includes an interview and other selection devices (s) as per the decision of the management.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of merit combining test (s) and interview.
- Step by step results will publish on Bank’s website.