Mutual Trust Bank just published a new job circular to apply for the vacant position. The Job Circular, Mutual Trust Bank Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Result from career.mutualtrustbank.com
- Mutual Trust Bank Just published the admit card for Management Trainee Officer (MMT- 2018). Candidate can download the admit card. See, our admit card section to download the admit card.
|Application Deadline||:||29 March 2018|
|Application System||:||Online Based (MTB e-recruitment System)|
|Age||:||30 years (As on February 28, 2018)|
Position and eligibility
Positions: MTB Management Trainees (Batch of 2018)
- Candidate must have Masters or 4 years bachelor degree in any subjects from any reputed university.
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 and 4.00 on a scale of 5.00
- Proficiency in computer literacy and communication.
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, self-motivated
- Driven to succeed in a highly competitive and challenging environment
- Multi-tasking ability and strong presentation skills
Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular
Application process and instruction
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit the application through the MTB e-Recruitment System. The details instruction and process is given below:
Online form fills up instruction:
- Go to directly http://career.mutualtrustbank.com
- First Click Register to submit their application. For registration click Registration.
- In registration, give Name and active e-mail address.
- Goto your e-mail, In there you will get a password.
- Log in with your e-mail id and password.
- Fill the application form with your information such as Name, Fathers name, Mothers Name, addresses, educational qualifications etc.
- After fill up all your information, submit the application.
- No Hard Copy or E-mail Application will be accepted.
- Do not send your CV in any form or email.
- To avoid server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline.
- The management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
mutual trust bank admit card
The MTB Authority has published the Mutual Trust Bank Admit Card on the official website of Mutual Trust Bank. Mutual Trust Bank will also notify the selected candidate on the E-mail Address and Mobile Number.
Although the Admit Cards for the Written Test for MMT 2018 are sent through Emails, only the eligible candidates can log in and download the Admit Card from this site also. The Exam Date is 28 September 2018.
To Download the MTB Admit Card:
- Visit- career.mutualtrustbank.com
- Log in with your E-mail Address and Password
- Download the Admit Card
Note: You will find your password on your E-mail Address.
mutual trust bank exam result
You may search your exam result from the official website of Mutual Trust Bank- www.mutualtrustbank.com. You can also search your result from here.
comprehensive package and ranking method
- A monthly consolidated salary of BDT 60,000.00 during the one year probation period.
- Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be absorbed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT 85,000.00 and other benefits
- Selected MMTs will be posted at any of its offices, branches or subsidiaries in the country.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo subsequent stages of the selection process,
- Series of interviews.
- A medical test.
- Satisfactory feedback from referees.