NCC Bank Jobs Circular: National Credit and Commerce Bank follows the Best-fit Approach in hiring talents. NCC Bank is now inviting applications from the highly competent and talented candidates for immediate appointment in the position of Management Trainee Officer (MTO).
Follow this article to get, NCC Bank Jobs Circular, Admit Card, Exam Result step by step.
Update: NCC Bank just published the NCC Bank MTO Post Exam Schedule. To download the Admit Card, Please see the Admit Card Section
|Application Deadline||:||10 February 2018|
|Age||:||Age not over 30 years (Maximum 32 Years for Freedom Fighter Children) as on 15 February 2018|
|Salary||:||48000/- (On Probation Period)|
|Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
MBA/MBM/Masters with 04 (four) years Honors from any discipline / B. Sc. Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Textile/ Computer Science/ Agriculture from a reputed university.
The candidate must have at least 03 (three) 1st Division/Class in the academic records.
- SSC & HSC with minimum GPA-3.00 in the scale of 5.00
- Bachelor or Masters degree with minimum CGPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00
- Candidate passed O’ level & A’ level should have Grade-A in both O’ Level and A’ Level.
- No 3rd division/class in academic records will be accepted.
- Candidates should be IT savvy with MS Office operational knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity to develop a career in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
NCC Bank Jobs Circular
- Before starting to fill up the Online Application, make sure that you have passport size Color photograph & post-graduation certificate.
- Check the eligible subjects and universities before applying.
- Your information (Personal Information, Address, Active Mobile Number, E-mail)
Online form fills up instruction:
- First of All, you need to go to National Credit and Commerce Bank Official Website which is https://www.nccbank.com.bd then go to career page & click the particular link
- Or go to directly Registration Page and apply for this job.
- (*) Symbols indicates Mandatory Field, you must be filled up that information.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address so that they can contact you if required.
- Upload your photo and post-graduation certificate.
- Photo Instruction: Size of the Photograph (passport) should not exceed 30 Kilobyte.
- Certificate Instruction: Post Graduation certificate size should not exceed 300 Kilobyte.
- Before submitting your application Make sure that you have uploaded your picture and certificate to complete your application.
- Then Submit Application.
- After Submit your application you can log in to the system using your email address and password given by you after successful registration, then please go to Edit Resume to edit your resume or View Resume to view your resume.
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for the selection process.
- Eligible & shortlisted candidates will first appear in a Written Examination.
- Applicants securing qualifying marks in the Written Examination will requir to undergo the subsequent steps of the selection process which includes an interview and other selection devices (s) as per the decision of the management.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of merit combining test (s) and interview.
- Step by step results will publish on NCC Bank website.
Compensation Package and Ranking Method:
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year.
- During the probation period, MTOs will be entitled to the monthly consolidated pay of Tk.48,000/-.
- Upon successful completion of probation period, MTOs will be confirmed as Senior Officer of the Bank with a monthly gross salary of ranges from Tk. 55,000/- to Tk. 65,000/-(approx) as per salary scales with other admissible benefits on the basis of performance and result of confirmation test.
- Hard Copy or E-mail is not allow.
- Do not send your CV in any form or email.
- To avoid server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline.
- Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
- For any further query or information, mail us at [email protected]
Admit Card Download:
The NCC Bank Authority Just Announced the Exam Date for the written test for the position of MTO on NCC Bank Limited, which will be held on 30 March, 2018 (Friday) from 3:30 p.m to 5:00 p.m.
To Download the Admit Card-
Visit: Admit Card Download Page And login in the right panel of this page using your email ID and password to download the Admit Card.
After the exam, the NCC Bank Authority will publish the exam Result on their Official Website. You can also search it from here
You May Also Like-
Palli Sanchoy Bank Jobs Circular- Click Here