North South University Admission 2020: North South University, is the first privately run University of Bangladesh. Its Business School is also the first in Bangladesh to receive American accreditation from ACBSP. It provides quality education in Bangladesh to Undergraduate, Post-graduate and Research students.
They offers 3 semesters a year: Spring, Summer & Fall, and These start in January, May & September respectively. North South University has been published the Undergraduate admission circular through apply.northsouth.edu
Academic Calendar- Spring 2020
- 6 January 2020- Last day of grade submission (Fall 2019).
- 11 January 2020- Saturday Online course registration for regular and probation students of Spring 2020 begins.
- 18 January 2020- Orientation program for newly admitted Undergraduate students of Spring
- 19 January 2020- Online course registration for newly admitted students.
- 20 January 2020- Last day of section cancellation and merging.
- 21 January 2020- Classes begin (Spring 2020)
Online drop of courses with 100% refund: begins.
- 26 January 2020- Sunday Last day of online drop of courses with 100% refund.
- 27 January 2020- Monday Online drop of courses with 50% refund : begins. Last day of payment of tuition without late fee.
- 28 January 2020- Payment of tuition with late fee of Tk.2,000/- : begins
- 10 February 2020- Last day of online drop of courses with 50% refund. Last day of payment of tuition with late fee of Tk.2,000/-
- 11 February 2020- Online drop of courses with 0% refund with “W” grade : begins. Payment of tuition with late fee of Tk. 2,000/- +Tk. 100/- per day : begins
- 13 February 2020- Last day of payment of tuition for financial aid recipients without late fee.
Program They Offer:
- School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
Bachelor of ArchitectureB.Sc in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Telecom Engineering (ETE).
- School of Health and Life Sciences
B.Sc in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Environmental Science & Management, Microbiology, B.Pharm Professional.
- School of Business & Economics
BBA in Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, BBA General, B.S.S in Economics.
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
BA in English, Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)
Minimum Qualifications for Undergraduate Admission:
- Combined GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC with minimum GPA 3.5 in each.
- GCE O-level and A-level:
- O-level in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above
- A-level in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 and above;
- Scale: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1. (One ‘E’ is acceptable)
- US High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Requirement Subject-wise:
|School of Engineering & Physical Sciences||HSC||Mathematics or Physics||B|
|A Level||Physics and Mathematics||C|
|Biochemistry and Microbiology||HSC/A-Level||Biology and Chemistry||–|
|B.Pharm Professional||HSC||Biology and Chemistry||B|
|A-level||Biology and Chemistry||C|
|Should have done physics in HSC/A-Levels|
*Requirements may be changed anytime if there is a change in admission policy.
Follow this step by step process to complete the north south university online admission of primary application.
Online Application Form Fill up Instruction:
Step 1: Complete Your Registration
- Visit- North South University admission System [Click Here]
- Click – New Applicant
- Select Undergraduate
- In admission Sign-up Form-
- Full Name (As per SSC Certificate)
- E-mail address (Must be active)
- Mobile Number- Type your active cell phone number
- Password (Choose any password)
- Confirm Password (Repeat the same password you choose)
- Click Register.
- A Verification code will be sent to your e-mail address
- Type the verification code and Click Activate Account.
Step 2: Complete Your Application Form
- After completing your account, log in with your e-mail id and password.
- Fill up application form:
– Choose your medium: Bangla, English, Other, Appeared etc.
– Choose your Program- 1st choice and in next 2nd choice
– Fill up your information
1) Candidate Student Information
3) Parent Information
4) Education Information
5) Candidate Tuition Provider
6) Question Answer
7) Candidate Achievement
- After Filling up this information, click Submit
- You may check your application form carefully before final Submission
- Once it submitted you are not able to edit your application form.
- Click Submit Application Form
Step-3: Payment options for Application Fee
- After Submitting your application form, you will get an Application number. Payment must be made against this application number.
- Payment Amount: bKash- 1523, Bank- 1500, DBBL/Visa/Master Card- 1510
- Click Online Payment and Follow the instructions
Payment by Bank
Payment would be made through following Banks:
1. Southeast Bank (Any Branch)
2. One Bank (Any Branch)
3. Mutual Trust Bank (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
4. UCBL (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
*You must carry confirmation code while paying.
North South University Admit Card Download:
- After Successful completion of your application form and payment, you can download the admit card.
- To download the admit card,
- visit http://apply.northsouth.edu:8080/admissionWeb/login.view & log in with your e-mail id and password
- Click Download admit card
- Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
North South University Admission Test
- The admission test for summer 2018 will be held on 23 March 2018
- All candidates must bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card)
- All candidates must report at least 30 min before the admission test
- Cell phone, digital watch, calculator, tab, camera, and handbag will not be allowed at the exam hall
- All candidates should bring pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc
- All eligible candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview as mentioned below.
- Candidates must pass each section separately
North South University Admission Test Result
- North South University admission test result will publish through nsu admission website.
- Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad will have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their Institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka during admission.
Following documents of the successful candidates will be needed at the time of Admission.
(a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
(b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
(c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
(d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Admission Test Waive Policy
- Admission test minimum background score-
i. a minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND
ii. 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS
For more information, Visit North South University official website: apply.northsouth.edu
You may also Like: