North South University Admission- Summer 2018: North South University, is the first privately run University of Bangladesh. Its Business School is also the first in Bangladesh to receive American accreditation from ACBSP. It provides quality education in Bangladesh to Undergraduate, Post-graduate and Research students.
They offers 3 semesters a year: Spring, Summer & Fall, and These start in January, May & September respectively. North South University has been published the Undergraduate admission circular for summer 2018.
Update: North south University Admission Test Result- Summer 2018 Has been published. See the NSU Result Section to See your result from below.
|Academic Session||Summer 2018|
|Application Deadline||21 March 2018|
|Application Fee (Amount)||1500/-|
|Date of Admission Test||23 March 2018 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Publication of Merit list||Within 7 Days after the admission test.|
North South University Admission- Program They Offer:
- School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
Bachelor of Architecture
B.Sc in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Telecom Engineering (ETE)
- School of Health and Life Sciences
B.Sc in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Environmental Science & Management, Microbiology
- School of Business & Economics
BBA in Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, BBA General, B.S.S in Economics
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
BA in English
Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)
The Minimum Qualifications for Undergraduate Admission:
- Combined GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC with minimum GPA 3.5 in each.
- GCE O-level and A-level:
- O-level in five subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.5 or above
- A-level in two subjects with Average Grade Point of 2.0 and above;
- Scale: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1. (One ‘E’ is acceptable)
- US High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Requirement for particular subjects:
|School of Engineering & Physical Sciences||HSC||Mathematics or Physics||B|
|A Level||Physics and Mathematics||C|
|Biochemistry and Microbiology||HSC/A-Level||Biology and Chemistry||–|
|B.Pharm Professional||HSC||Biology and Chemistry||B|
|A-level||Biology and Chemistry||C|
|Should have done physics in HSC/A-Levels|
*Requirements may be changed anytime if there is a change in admission policy.
North South University Admission
Online Application Form Fill up Instruction:
Step 1: Complete Your Registration
- Visit- Registration Link (Click Here)==
- Click – New Applicant
- Select Undergraduate
- In admission Sign-up Form-
- Full Name (As per SSC Certificate)
- E-mail address (Must be active)
- Mobile Number- Type your active cell phone number
- Password (Choose any password)
- Confirm Password (Repeat the same password you choose)
- Click Register.
- A Verification code will be sent to your e-mail address
- Type the verification code and Click Activate Account.
Step 2: Complete Your Application Form
- After completing your account, log in with your e-mail id and password.
- Fill up application form:
– Choose your medium: Bangla, English, Other, Appeared etc.
– Choose your Program- 1st choice and in next 2nd choice
– Fill up your information
1) Candidate Student Information
3) Parent Information
4) Education Information
5) Candidate Tuition Provider
6) Question Answer
7) Candidate Achievement
- After Filling up this information, click Submit
- You may check your application form carefully before final Submission
- Once it submitted you are not able to edit your application form.
- Click Submit Application Form
Step-3: Payment options for Application Fee
- After Submitting your application form, you will get an Application number. Payment must be made against this application number.
- Payment Amount: bKash- 1523, Bank- 1500, DBBL/Visa/Master Card- 1510
- Click Online Payment and Follow the instructions
Payment by Bank
Payment would be made through following Banks:
1. Southeast Bank (Any Branch)
2. One Bank (Any Branch)
3. Mutual Trust Bank (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
4. UCBL (Only Bashundhara Branch, Dhaka)
*You must carry confirmation code while paying.
North South University Admit Card Download:
- After Successful completion of your application form and payment, you can download the admit card.
- To download the admit card,
- visit http://apply.northsouth.edu:8080/admissionWeb/login.view & log in with your e-mail id and password
- Click Download admit card
- Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall.
- Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
North South University Admission Test
- The admission test for summer 2018 will be held on 23 March 2018
- All candidates must bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card)
- All candidates must report at least 30 min before the admission test
- Cell phone, digital watch, calculator, tab, camera, and handbag will not be allowed at the exam hall
- All candidates should bring pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers etc
- All eligible candidates will have to sit for a written admission test and an interview as mentioned below.
- Candidates must pass each section separately
North South University Admission Test Result
- North South University admission test result has been published.
- Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad will have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their Institute/Foreign Ministry and Equivalence Certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka during admission.
- Following documents of the successful candidates will be needed at the time of Admission.
(a) SSC/O-levels mark sheet and certificate
(b) HSC/A-levels mark sheet and certificate (if available)
(c) Passport size photograph of candidate and parents
(d) Photo ID of candidate and parents NID
Admission Test Waive Policy
- Admission test minimum background score-
i. a minimum score of 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (New) in SAT AND
ii. 500 (CBT 213/IBT 79) in TOEFL OR Minimum 5.5 in IELTS
For more information, Visit North South University official website: http://admissions.northsouth.edu/
You may also Like:
East-West University Admission- Click Here
Brac Univerity admission Circular- Click Here