Non-Government Teachers Registration and Certificate Authority has been published the 14th NTRCA Teachers’ Registration Circular at ntrca.gov.bd You will get here 14th NTRCA Circular, Apply Instruction, Exam Information, Syllabus and NTRCA Preliminary, NTRCA Written Exam Result and Viva Notice step by step from ntrca.teletalk.com.bd or ntrca.gov.bd
- 14th NTRCA Teachers’ Registration Preliminary Exam Result has been published. To Know your result see our NTRCA Exam Result Section
- 14th NTRCA Written Exam Result 2018 has been published . See the NTRCA Exam Result Section for more details.
|Application Starting Date||:||6 June 2017|
|Application Closing Date||:||10 July 2017|
|Application System||:||Online and SMS Based Recruitment System|
|Preliminary Exam Date||:||25 August 2017
School Level and School Level-2: 10.00-11.00 A.M
College Level: 3.00-4.00 P.M
|Written Exam Date||:||8 December 2017
School Level and School Level2
9 December 2017
College Level: 9.00-12.00
[9.00 A.M – 12.00 A.M]
Requirements and eligibility
To apply for NTRCA Exam you must have meet certain eligibility, Conditions and Qualification, which can be found in the 14th NTRCA Teacher Registration Circular.
You can download it from the NTRCA Official Website or you can simply download from the below link.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through the NTRCA Teacher Registration Official Website – ntrca.gov.bd and go to online application section or NTRCA Online Application Website- ntrca.teletalk.com.bd within the timeframe of the online application.
The NTRCA Online application has two processes. First of All, You need to fill up the Online Application form and Second Pay the Application Fees using Teletalk Prepaid SIM.
The NTRCA Online Application Details Instruction is as follows:
Online Application Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit- ntrca.teletalk.com.bd and Click Online Application Form
- Select Your Post according to your Honors/Degree Subject and Click Next
- Then, In Online Application Form, Select your written Subject
- Now, fill up the online application form with appropriate information.
- Type the Captcha Code and Click Next
- Check all your information and Upload your photo and signature.
- Image Instruction: Photo Size must be 300×300 Pixels and 100 KB, Signature size must be 300×80 Pixels and 60 KB
- Click Browse to select your photo and Signature from your device.
- Then, Submit Application.
After successfully completing your online application form, you will get a USER ID and An Applicant Copy with your photo and signature.
Download and Print the applicant copy for further References.
You must pay the application fees using Teletalk Prepaid SIM within the timeframe of your payment. The Payment time limit is 72 Hours [from the time of Submission of your online application form]. Payment Amount is 350/-.
After all the preparation, send the Application Fees by the following format.
1ST SMS FORMAT- NTRCA <space> USER ID and Send SMS to 16222
Example: NTRCA JFHDHA and Send to 16222
1ST SMS Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk. 350 will be charged for [Post Name] of NTRCA. Your PIN is 11590172. To pay the fees, type NTRCA<>YES<>Pin No and send to 16222.
2ND SMS Format- NTRCA <space> YES <space> PIN Number and Send SMS to 16222.
Example: NTRCA YES [Your PIN Number] and Send to 16222
2nd SMS Reply: Congrats! Applicant’s Name, payment completed by [Post Name] post of NTRCA. User ID (JFHDHA), Password (Q937059P).
N.B: Please preserve the User ID & Password. You will need User ID & Password to download Admit card.
Check Your Payment Status:
There is a system of NTRCA to check your payment status. To check the payment Status:
- Visit- http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/options/pay.php
- Input Your USER ID and click submit
- If you have done the payment, it will show paid. Otherwise, you have to check the payment details.
nTRCA admit card download
NTRCA Authority has published the 14th Non-Government Teachers Registration Admit Card. Applicant now can download the admit card from ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard.
Applicant has been notified in their mobile phone SMS with user id and password. If there is no SMS available on your phone, not to worry, there is also a recovery option for USER ID and Password.
USER ID [Recovery System]
- Visit- http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/options/invoice.php
- Select Your Applied Post Name
- Input your Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number [According to your Applicant Copy]
- After that, you will get your USER ID
Password [Recovery System]
- Visit- http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/options/pass.php
- Input Your USER ID and Mobile Number
- Now, you will get your Password.
To Download the Admit Card:
- Visit- ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/AdmitCard
- Select Your Exam
- Type Your User ID and Password
- Download the Admit Card
- Print it on A4 Color Print
nTRCA seat plan and exam info
None Government Teachers’ Registration for NTRCA MCQ/Written Exam will be written on the admit card. The Exam Center, Venue, Time and Date will also be written on it. For more update and details visit- ntrca.gov.bd
NTRCA Authority will publish the 14th None Government Teachers’ Registration Exam date on their official website. The 14th NTRCA Preliminary Exam will be held on 25 August 2017 and Written Exam will be held on 8 and 9 December 2017.
NTRCA Authority has given the 14th NTRCA Teachers’ Registration Syllabus. You can download it from the Official website of NTRCA Teachers Registration – ntrca.gov.bd .
You can also download the syllabus from the below link:
|Level/Exam||Option for Download|
|School Level-2||Syllabus Download|
nTRCA Exam result
The NTRCA Exam Result will publish on the Official website step by step. You can know it from the official website of NTRCA- ntrca.gov.bd or ntrca.teletlak.com.bd in Result Search Option.
NTRCA Preliminary Exam Result:
NTRCA Authority has published the None Government Teachers’ Registration NTRCA Preliminary Result. You can know your result from- http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/result/ [NTRCA Result Official Website]
NTRCA Written Exam Result:
NTRCA Authority has published the 14th NTRCA Written Test Result. The Selected Candidates are already getting SMS on their Mobile SMS.
There are a total of 166318 has participated in NTRCA Written Exam and an amount of 19863 candidates has passed the NTRCA Written Exam Result.
You can search the NTRCA Exam Result from the website. To know the NTRCA Written Exam Result, Please follow the below Instruction.
- First of All, Visit- http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/result/
- Select 14th Written Exam.
- Input Your Roll Number.
- Click Submit.
Seems like, you got all the information you need, for more information.
You may also like:
For more information, Visit- ntrca.gov.bd or ntrca.teletalk.com.bd