Bangladesh National University Authority has been announced the NU Degree (Pass) Admission Circular for the session 2017-18. In this article, You can get here NU Degree Pass Admission Circular, NU Degree Admission Result, Apply Instruction, NU Degree Release Slip Application and nu degree Release slip result from admissions.nu.edu.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd
It has four course which is For Science- B.Sc, For Business Studies/Commerce- B.B.S, For Humanities/Arts- B.S.S, B.A. But anyone can apply any post if they are eligible to apply for NU degree admission.
UPDATE: NU AUTHORITY HAS PUBLISHED THE NOTICE TO APPLY FOR 2ND RELEASE SLIP. SEE OUR NU DEGREE RELEASE SLIP SECTION FOR MORE DETAILS.
NU DEGREE RELEASE SLIP RESULT (2ND RELEASE SLIP) HAS BEEN PUBLISHED. SEE THE RELEASE SLIP RESULT SECTION TO KNOW THE NU DEGREE RELEASE SLIP RESULT. THE STUDENT CAN FILL UP THEIR ADMISSION FORM- FROM 26 APRIL 2018 TO 8 MAY 2018.
Degree (Pass) Admission Information Summary:
|Application Start Date||:||17 January 2018|
|University Fee/Application Fee||:||250 Tk|
|Application Deadline||:||3 February 2018|
|Last Date of Submitting your form to college||:||4 February 2018|
Degree (Pass) Admission Eligibility:
- SSC or Equivalent Degree (Pass) passed in 2013, 2014, 2015 from any education board of Bangladesh
- HSC or Equivalent Degree (Pass) passed in 2015, 2016, 2017 from any education board of Bangladesh
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
- Visit- http://admission.nu.edu.bd/ or http://app1.nu.edu.bd/
- Then go to Degree tab & click Apply Now (Degree Pass).
- Type your SSC, HSC or Equivalent Information which is (Roll, Board, and Passing Year) & Click Next.
- In next page check all your information such as your (Father Name, Mothers Name, gender Etc.) & if all information is correct then click next.
- In this page select your desired college (1st Drop Down list select Divison, 2nd Drop Down list select District, 3rd Drop Down list select College).
- Then choose your desired course what course/group you want to admit.
- Your 1st preference should be 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd if you want to add.
- Click Next
- Select your Quota by clicking yes (if have any) & click next
- Then select your photo
- Photo Instruction: Upload a colour photograph which Size should be 120 × 150 pixels (Type-Jpg) (Maximum 50 KB)
- After upload photo type your mobile number
- E-mail is not mandatory (leave it empty)
- Preview the Application and click Submit Application
- After that, a download page will pop-up with admission roll and pin number
- Download the Application form
- Print your Application form in the A4 paper.
Form submitting Instruction to College:
Print your application form and signature it with date, For submitting your form to college, which documents you needed are as follows:
1. Photocopy of S.S.C and H.S.C Mark sheets, certificates, registration card.
2. University fee which is 250 TK.
3. Quota Paper/Certificate (if you have any)
NU DEGREE ADMISSION RESULT:
FIRST MERIT LIST
NU Degree Admission result (Session-2017-18) will be published on 8 February 2018. The Admission Form will be available from 8 February 2018 and will continue up to 17 February 2018.
The candidate who gets chance in 1st merit list they can fill up the admission form.
SECOND MERIT LIST AND FIRST MERIT LIST MIGRATION RESULT
Nu degree admission result: NU Degree Admission 2nd merit list result (Session 2017-18) will be published on 22 February 2018. The admission form will be available from 22 February 2018 and will continue up to 28 February 2018. The candidate who gets chance in the Second Merit list, they can fill up the admission form. The admission test result can be check by two processes. The instruction will be found in the how to check degree admission result section. with the second merit list, the NU authority will also publish the First Merit list migration Result.
NU Degree Admission
2ND RELEASE SLIP APPLICATION
NU Degree admission Second Release slip will start on 16 April 2018 and end on 24 April 2018. After Publication of two merit list and quota merit list and First Release Slip National University Authority has published the NU Degree Release Slip Application for Second Time.
After Publication of Release Slip, you can apply through National University Official Website app1.nu.edu.bd from Degree tab Login with your Admission Roll and Pin Number and Apply.
But before that, Check the Eligibility of Applying for Release Slip:
- Students who are not in the first and second merit list
- Those who are not admitted after getting a chance in the first and second merit list.
- Those who are canceled their admission form
- Who is not getting any chance of First Release Slip.
NU Degree Release Slip Result
The NU Authority has published the National University Release slip Application Result. You can check your release slip result by login with your id and password from degree Tab. See the Below Details for instruction.
HOW TO CHECK NU DEGREE ADMISSION RESULT
NU Degree Admission Result By SMS
- Go to your SMS and Create an SMS
Type- NU <Space> ATDG <space> Admission Roll Number and send it to 16222.
Example: NU ATDG 6022354 and send it to 16222
NU Degree Admission Test result by Website:
- First of all, You need to go the National University Admission Website which is admission.nu.edu.bd or app1.nu.edu.bd
- Click the Degree TAB and Find the (Degree Pass Applicant Login Click Here)
- Click that link
- After that, a page will appear with the text box Admission Roll and Pin Number.
- In that box, type your admission roll and pin number
- After that, a page will appear whether you got a chance or not.
- If you get a chance, you can fill up the admission form
- If you do not get a chance, you have to wait for the release slip.
How to Fill up the NU Degree Final Admission form
- First of All, you need to go to National University Degree Admission and log in with your Admission Roll Number and Pin Number
- After login to your account, Find the admission form and Click it
- In next page, Fill up the required Information:
- Guardian Name, Mobile Number,
- Annual Income
- Permanent and present address.
Subject Migration: In admission form, you will find a Subject Migration option (Yes or No)
- About Subject Migration, if you want to get the 1st Preference list subject. For example, if you get the 3rd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the 1st and 2nd subject and if you get the 2nd subject in your subject preference list, you can apply for the only 1st subject from your subject preference list.
- Which Subject you will get, it will be decided by the National University Authority
- If you want to migrate subject, you have to choose option yes and if you don’t want to migrate subject, you have to choose no.
- The Subject Migration result will be published with the 2nd merit list of National University Degree Admission degree result.