National University Honours First Year: From this article, you can know the NU Honours 1st year result, exam notice, form fill notice, exam routine.
- National University Honours First Year Result challenge has been started, You can now challenge your Honors 1st Year Result. See our NU Honours First Year Result Re-scrutiny Application Section for more details and information.
National University- NU Honours First Year Exam Result:
Though the National University authority has not published the nu first year result, but you can know the instruction. You can search your result in two different ways. To know your result, you can search it from National University Website or from your mobile device by SMS.
NU Honours 1st year result: Website Instruction
There is two nu result website. You can search it from nu.edu.bd/results or either you can find your result in nubd.info.
If you want to know your result fast it is better to search your result in nubd.info. Cause for high traffic on the main website maybe to slow or down or so much busy. As a result, the student can’t get their result. For that, NU Authority is open another site which is nubd.info to use as a placement on the result day.
To search your result:
• Visit: nu.edu.bd/results [Type this link into your browser]
• Select Honours Tab
• Select 1st Year
• Type your roll number or registration number
• In the year- type your year
• Enter the Code (Type exactly as shown in the image)
• Click Search Result
Method 2: Fast [This website is only open on the result publication day]
• Visit: nubd.info and select results option
• Or go to directly- nubd.info/hons.php [Fast and Easy System]
• From Dropdown Box, Select Honors First Year
• Type Your Roll or Registration Number
• The year is already been selected so there is no need to select your year. If not select your year.
• Click Search Result
NU Honours First Year Result: SMS Instruction
If you have a problem with your internet connection or fail to search your result on the website.
Not to worry, you can search your result by mobile device SMS. In addition to the website, The National University has a system to know your result by SMS.To Search Your result by SMS, Please send an SMS like the Following Format.
NU Honors First Year Result- SMS Format:
Go to your SMS and Type- NU <sapce> H1 <space> Roll/Registration Number and Send it to 16222.
Example: NU H1 1213111000 and Send it to 16222.
NU Honours First Year Result Re-scrutiny Application:
National University First Year Result Challenge: If you are not satisfied with your result, you can recheck your result by making an application to the NU authority.
For the Honors 1st year Rescrunity Application, you will need website address, your registration number, mobile Number and Paper Code to fill up the application form in online and pay the application fees to Sonali Bank Limited by Challan Copy (Challan Copy can be download, after the online application).
So, Please see the following instruction to challenge your result.
NU Honours 1st Year Result Challenge: Application Summary
|Application Starting Date||:||25 March 2018|
|Application End Date||:||11 April 2018|
|Last Date of Payment (Sonali Sheba)||:||12 April 2018|
|Application Fees||:||800/- for one subject/paper|
Online Form Fill Up Instruction:
1. Visit NU Official Website- nu.edu.bd or nubd.info
2. In Service- Select Sonali Sheba
3. You will see a payment management System
4. In there Select Student fee -> Rescrunizing Fee
5. Select Honors part-1 re-scrutinizing Fees
6. Type Your Registration Number and Click Search
7. After that, you will find your Name and Other Information
8. Type Mobile Number
9. Click Submit
10. Select Paper Code [To Select Paper code, tick the box of your desired subjects]
11. After selecting subjects, the Payment amount will show the application fees with paper code.
12. After Selecting the right paper code and mobile number, Click Submit
13. Then, Download and Print the Statement/Challan
After successfully submitted your online application form, pay the application fees by challan or download statement copy to the nearest Sonali Bank Limited Branch.
Special Note: You must Input your Correct Registration Number, Active Contact Number and Papers Code before Print the Statement or pay slip.
National University-NU Honours First Year Re-scrutiny Result:
After completing the application period, the National University Authority will review your application and take further action. The NU authority will publish the NU Honours 1st Year re-scrutiny result on their official website.
How to get all this information: You can save this post by bookmarking in your browser or sharing this post to your social sites. When the result will publish we will update it here.
National University-NU Honours First Year Exam Routine
National University Authority has been published the NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine for the exam year of 2017. The exam will be started from 4 October 2018 and will end on 6 November 2018. Please Click the Download Link to download NU honours first year exam routine.
National University-NU Honours 1st Year Form Fill Up Notice:
Right now, there is not any notice available for Nu honours first year form fill up.