Trust Bank Limited just published a new job circular to apply for the vacant position. Apply Now- Trust Bank Limited Job Circular at bdjobs.com. Find Here Trust Bank Job Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card, Seat Plan and Exam Result from tblbd.com/jobs or bdjobs.com.
Trust Bank Limited Job Circular
12 May 2018
|Application System and Process
Trust Bank online recruitment system
Anywhere in Bangladesh
position and eligibility
Post Name-Management Trainee Officer
- Minimum Masters with 4 years’ graduation from any recognized university (UGC approved/ Foreign University).
- CGPA (At least 3.00 out of 4.00).
- In case of Division system (Minimum 60% Marks).
- Minimum GPA 5.00 out of 5.00 in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations.
- Minimum 5As in 0 Level and 2As in A Level (In case of English medium students).
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
Age: Not more than 30 years of age as of 12 May. 2018
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through the Trust Bank Online Recruitment System within the time frame of Trust Bank Job Circular.
Before apply to Trust Bank for Management Trainee Officer, Make sure you have prepared with-
- A valid e-mail account.
- scanned passport size photograph.
- other relevant information (Personal, Academic, References and other information).
Online Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- Trust Bank Online Recruitment Page and Click Apply Online.
- Or Go Directly- Trust Bank Online Application Form
- *- indicates mandatory field.
- Fill up the Application Form with appropriate information step by step.
- Check the Declaration Box and Give Password.
- Click on Continue.
- Upload a Photo
- Photo Instruction: Passport Size Color Photograph, Max Size- 1 MB.
- Select the photo from your computer by clicking on “Browse” button.
- Click on “Load/View” button to display the photo you selected and upload the Photo.
Now, you will get a Successful SMS of Uploaded Your Photo and a Tracking Number. Save this Tracking Number for further details and Download the Trust Bank Admit Card.
Trust Bank Limited Edit/Update/View Resume/Photo Change System:
If You want to edit/update/view your resume, you can do that. Trust Bank Limited has a system to Edit or Update and View Your Resume.
To Edit/update/View Resume and Change Photo:
- Visit- Trust Bank Login Panel
- Log in with your tracking Number and Password.
- Now, you will see an option about Edit Resume or View Resume.
- Click on Edit Resume to Update your resume within the Deadline.
- And Click on view resume to View or Print You resume.
- For Photo Change: Click on change Photo. Upload the appropriate photo with above instruction again and you are done.
Trust Bank Application Rules:
- Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline to avoid inconvenience due to server congestion.
- Incomplete applications (even without photograph) will not be considered for selection process.
trust bank limited admit card
Trust Bank Limited will publish the TBL Admit Card on the official website of Trust Bank Limited. Only Shortlisted candidate will get an SMS or E-mail to Download the Trust Bank Admit Card.
To Download the Trust Bank Admit card:
- Visit- tblbd.com/jobs or bdjobs.com
- Log in with your tracking number and password
- Download the Admit Card.
trust bank limited seat plan
The Authority will publish the Exam Center, Venue, Date and time on the Trust Bank Official Website. The Candidate will also find the Trust Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card.
trust bank limited exam result
After completing the examination process, the authority will publish the Exam Result on the Official Website of Trust Bank.
To Search Trust Bank Exam Result:
- Visit- https://www.tblbd.com/corporate-information/trust-bank-news/press-releases
- Find out any information is available about TBL Management Trainee Result.
- Then, Download and the Search the Exam Result.
You may also find the Exam Result in here because we will update it here when any information is available about Trust Bank Exam Result.
probation and remuneration
- Finally selected candidates will be on probation for 1 year. Upon satisfactory ‘on the job* performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as ‘Senior Officer’ under bank’s regular scale.
- MTO shall be offered monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 45.400.00.
- Candidature of the incumbent shall be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between online resume and original documents (which will be verified at the time of confirming academic credentials).
Please note that only the short listed candidates will be contacted.