Uttara Bank Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates to Apply for the Vacant Positions. You can get here Job Circular, Uttara Bank Admit Card, Seat Plan and Uttara Bank Exam Result from www.uttarabank-bd.com and Uttara Bank Career uttarabank-bd.com/index.php/home/career.
- Uttara Bank has published the Admit card of written test for the post of Probationary Officer. To Download the Uttara Bank Limited Admit Card See our Admit Card Section.
- Uttara Bank Written Exam Result has not published yet, but it will publish soon. See our Uttara Bank Result Section for more details.
|Last Date of Applications||4 September 2018|
|Application System||Online Recruitment System|
position and eligibility
– Academic Qualifications
(a) Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the following disciplines
(i) Economics (ii) Accounting (Hi) Management (iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance & Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English (ix) Computer Science (x) Engineering (xi) Computer Science & Engineering (xii) Physics (xiii) Chemistry (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Statistics (xvi) Agricultural Economics (xvii) Health Economics.
MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions/classes in the Board & University examinations. No third Division /class is acceptable.
Age: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
Period of Probation and Salary: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Taka thirty-five thousand) only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk.20000-1600X2-23200- 2200X15-56200/- with other allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Assistant Officer (Cash)
Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution. There must be at least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
Age: Not over 30 years as on 18*08-2017.
Salary: Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of Tk. 13000-900X5-17500-1050X15-33250/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
Period of probation: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period, the recruited Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
- Computer literacy is a must for all the positions.
In case of the results published in grading system the previous 1st, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the existing GPA/CGPA as under:-
For the results of S.S.C. and H.S.C examinations or equivalent examinations thereof:-
|G. P. A 3.00 or above||1st Division|
|G. P. A 2.00 or above but below 3.00||2nd Division|
|G. P. A 1.00 or above but below 2.00||3rd Division|
For CGPA given by the recognized University/Educational Institution.
|In the Scale of 4.00||In the Scale of 5.00||Equivalent class/ Division|
|3.00 or above||3.75 or above||1st class/Division|
|2.25 or above but below 3.00||2.813 or above but below 3.75||2nd class/Division|
|1.65 or above but below’ 2.25||2.063 or above but below 2.813||3rd class/Division|
UTTARA BANK CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The interested candidates may apply from the 21st August 2017 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 4th September 2017 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.
The procedure of Filling up the Online Application Form will be available at the Website. After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form. The instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
- Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her application.
- The candidate who is in a job elsewhere needs to apply through proper channel.
- who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh needs not to apply.
- The candidate can apply for one post only i.e. one who will apply for the post of Probationary Officer will not be allowed to apply for the post of Assistant Officer (Cash) and vice-versa.
- There will be no scope for cadre change from Cash to General for any employee who will be appointed under this recruitment process.
- No application/document in person will receive
- Incomplete application will not accept. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
uttara bank limited admit card
Uttara Bank Authority has published the Admit card for written test. All the candidates who appeared at the MCQ Test for the post of Probationary Officer of Uttara Bank Limited held on 24-11-2017 have been selected for the Written Test. Accordingly, the candidates will inform soon through Mobile SMS.”
Start date of download of admit card is 15/04/2018 and the last date is 23/04/2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will notify for the written test through the Website and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles. The shortlist will prepare by the Bank by taking an MCQ Test of the candidates from whom the applications will receive by it in response to its advertisements.
To Download the Uttara Bank Admit Card:
- Visit- https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/index.php/home/career
- Click On Click Here to Download the Admit Card.
uttara bank limited exam result
After the Exam, Uttara Bank Authority will publish the Uttara Bank Exam Result on the Official Website of Uttara Bank Limited.
To Know Uttara Bank Exam Result:
- Visit- https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/index.php/home/career
- Check Out the career section for any information about written exam result.
- Search the Exam Result.
You can also search the Uttara Bank Written Test Exam Result from here. We will update it here when any result is available to search.